ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 pairs?! I have trouble pulling the trigger on 1 pair but damn...good for you lmao

Do it! I've regretted a lot of my sneaker puchases but this is definitely not one of them. Contrary to popular belief they do not get dirty that easily from my experience.

Last edited:
I hope the prototype mids turn into Packers mid 2.0 and sit super hard because I really want a pair lol. Packers started out hot like these are with initial first weekend release with immediate sellouts and big resale. By the world wide release it was sitsville and 30% off a month later.

I dont see these selling out asap at all. Only nice kicks has dropped so far, that euro site cancelled orders. Resell prices are barely touching $280 right now.

my triple white 1.0s are still DS but the glue is browning where the sole meets the boost

been trying to off them but at this point i think ill have to wear

I know you can throw triple white ubs into the wash but has anyone ever tried washing colored pairs? Will the colors fade/bleed if I do?

my triple white 1.0s are still DS but the glue is browning where the sole meets the boost

been trying to off them but at this point i think ill have to wear
Yep yellowing happens w any boost midsole I’ve found. Gotta wear now or never

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders on yellowing or dirty boost
This can potentially remove the protective coating on the boost. Once the boost starts oxidizing, the only way to save it is to repaint it white.

60 dollars each from SNS, wanted the navy pair badly after scooping the black and grey pair for 95. Waited till I saw them at a low enough price. Very clean and comfortable shoe, can’t lose with an ultraboost sole.

Attachments

• 2E0A8A87-8D6B-4DA9-90A7-CC19BF3B31DA.jpeg
    2E0A8A87-8D6B-4DA9-90A7-CC19BF3B31DA.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 57
^ what cleaning method did you use?

I feel like the washing machine method isn't working for me anymore on my og whites
First sprayed the mesh surface of the shoes with Oxi Clean. Then used the washing machine method inside a white pillowcase, and added bleach into the wash. Finished off the midsole with Jason Markk when they came out. They look great aside from the yellowing midsole, but not much I can do about that.

Back
Top Bottom