ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody tried the solarboost? They just dropped today.

Tried them out at event this evening, they look fine, but not so keen on the fit. Insoles are ridiculously thick, 6mm, so either wear thin socks or take them out. Ride-wise, better than ultra-boosts.

Hey guys, can I please get a L/C on these SNS? Thanks in advance.

3yac8fn.png 9N5fg5a.png REEdPqZ.png s45QOhz.png uDGemxT.png v8hqcGh.png U22W9Er.png FalTW84.png WxWABkr.png mPscJ5u.png

anyone have a good deal on the crazy explosive pk in grey? need new ball kicks im getting heel pain in my 32s.

definitely fake. check out the poor attempt at the back heel tab. also never seen a UB with a two tone toebox like that.

^ what cleaning method did you use?

I feel like the washing machine method isn't working for me anymore on my og whites

I copped four pairs because of the feedback on how these get dirty easily. 0]I'm still on my first pair that I've had for a year and three quarters. These can pass as new if not for the slight yellowing on the boost.

I have doubles of the 3.0 triple whites, I’m probably the minority but 3.0> 1.0 and 2.0 ( haven’t tried 4.0 triple whites)

Bought doubles because I was also afraid they would get super dirty, I’m still on my first pair and it’s been a year with normal rotation use

I copped four pairs because of the feedback on how these get dirty easily. 0]I'm still on my first pair that I've had for a year and three quarters. These can pass as new if not for the slight yellowing on the boost.
4 pairs?! I have trouble pulling the trigger on 1 pair but damn...good for you lmao

Back
Top Bottom