ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hella late to the party on 93/17s (never needed them since i love all my 1.0s) but i bought the black mesh pair on sale (BY9509) in TTS and they seem to fit fine but does the tongue ride up on the unattached side for everyone since your foot kinda pushes the shoe a bit wider?

thought it was weird lol maybe i should .5 size up
Honestly the only EQTs I'd cop are the ones with PK, the mesh versions are kinda trash in my opinion. And on some pairs the tongue is annoying, but I don't mind it really tbh.

Comfort wise, I give them a resounding “meh”. Make no mistake, they’re definitely comfortable, but I didn’t feel them to be much more comfortable than Roshes for example. Looks wise, however I think the Anni’s look great. Loved the way the 3m would light up when the light hits em at the right angle. How are the Reacts? I wanna try a pair for actual running.
Not more comfortable than the Roshes? That's an interesting take that's for sure, had to sell my Roshe Runs when I had my first UBs, felt like bricks after feeling what Boost was like.

I tried them Reacts on yesterday. Honestly they have no Chance in comfortwise against Boost. The Reacts are dope Shoes and really comfortable too, but Boost is a Step over React. Don't get me wrong, I like the Reacts really and they felt great.

I’ve gotten several emails the last week from Adidas about a “new” ultra boost. Anyone know what’s that all about?

The cookies and cream motif is played out adidas-keep your special box, stickers, cup, socks, etc., and give us better execution on the actual shoe. Thanks.

I saw these the other day at my Marshalls. They're going for $60 so if you're looking for them.

Attachments

• lt9fovwtrgrnpstqdi6s.jpg
    lt9fovwtrgrnpstqdi6s.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 36
Not more comfortable than the Roshes? That's an interesting take that's for sure, had to sell my Roshe Runs when I had my first UBs, felt like bricks after feeling what Boost was like.

My Toms feel better than Roshes lol

I tried them Reacts on yesterday. Honestly they have no Chance in comfortwise against Boost. The Reacts are dope Shoes and really comfortable too, but Boost is a Step over React. Don't get me wrong, I like the Reacts really and they felt great.

Yeah, I like mine, but for something they hyped & is being marketed as a boost alternative...I honestly was just a little let down. I was thinking if they were at least the same comfort I could go back & forth, buy umpteen CW’s of React like my UB’s lol, but that isn’t going to happen. And those Vaporfly’s look like effing canoe’s, so until Nike uses that tech on a different silhouette, I’m out on that lol.

Comparing nike shoes i personally like the vapormax alot better than the reacts. comfort wise im not sure id still take boost over both.

I dont think reacts are hyped, and nobody is marketing them as comparable to boost. the only ones comparing them are boost fan boys. I say they’re a solid shoe.

Okayyyy I see you in that thread. You saying the swoosh fan boys aren’t?

There are Boost homers in this thread & swoosh homers in that one, period.

Reactions: gir
I'm getting sick of boost and the white sole - they are super comfortable dont get me wrong. I'll still go for the cream 1.0 but I think thats it.

I think that’s you’re perception. Look, I call it like I see it. I’m no brand slave, just being real. Over the last two months I’ve bought more Nike than Adidas. But I’m with you... It’s like those rednecks who argue Chevy vs. Ford.

I'm getting sick of boost and the white sole - they are super comfortable dont get me wrong. I'll still go for the cream 1.0 but I think thats it.

They could really change the design of the midsole shape. Been the same since it came out. I think that would help.

Nike fan boys are just as bad as adidas fan boys.

Both caping for companies that don't give a **** about them at the end of the day.

Epic React is a solid shoe, I plan on grabbing a pair or two eventually. It felt more similar to AlphaBounce than any boost shoe I've worn.

They could really change the design of the midsole shape. Been the same since it came out. I think that would help.

Absolutely. This would definitely help. Or at least encase the boost like yeezy's and come up with a different mid-sole design.

Dude the epic react is a running shoe!!!

Everyone’s comparing Apples to oranges. Adidas to Nike blah blah

Of course boost for everyday walking around is probably more comfortable.

But I’m NO WAY is Boost superior to the epic react for running...... insert picture of guy sitting behind a sign that says “change my mind”

Not hating on UB but that’s my honest opinion after the first wear. Although I did notice the responsiveness from the UB with every step, which I thought was very cool.

damn, roshes though? I have/had 20 pairs of roshes and those are like thin slippers compared to Boost.

True test was wearing them at Disneyland. My feet were tapping out after about 4 hours in Roshes. I could walk all day in Boosts and feel like I can run a 4.5 40 in the parking lot.

damn, roshes though? I have/had 20 pairs of roshes and those are like thin slippers compared to Boost.

True test was wearing them at Disneyland. My feet were tapping out after about 4 hours in Roshes. I could walk all day in Boosts and feel like I can run a 4.5 40 in the parking lot.

Video of the 4.5 40 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom