ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hella late to the party on 93/17s (never needed them since i love all my 1.0s) but i bought the black mesh pair on sale (BY9509) in TTS and they seem to fit fine but does the tongue ride up on the unattached side for everyone since your foot kinda pushes the shoe a bit wider?

thought it was weird lol maybe i should .5 size up

I had those too but returned them to ADI that part of the tongue was killing my foot. I wear 11.5 in UB and had those EQTs in an 11. Fit more like NMDs than UBs for me. I tried sizing up but still had the same issue with the tongue.

The tongue fitment on the EQTs has more to do with how high your instep (top of foot) is. I have a reeeeally low instep so I almost always have dead space on one-fit/bootie construction shoes, or the material bunches up when I tie them. So the EQT tongue sits fine on my foot in my true size.

My first pair ever of ultra boost. $160. Time to see what all the hype is about lol. Not even gonna wait, throwing them on now at the gym.
4DBD62D7-BEC9-4FAD-A189-BAB0411EFCF7.jpeg

My first pair ever of ultra boost. $160. Time to see what all the hype is about lol. Not even gonna wait, throwing them on now at the gym.
4DBD62D7-BEC9-4FAD-A189-BAB0411EFCF7.jpeg
Nice. I offed my anniversary’s. What did you think? Wore some UB 3.0’s to the gym for a few weeks but now the Nike Reacts are a much better do it all shoe for me.

Comfort wise, I give them a resounding “meh”. Make no mistake, they’re definitely comfortable, but I didn’t feel them to be much more comfortable than Roshes for example. Looks wise, however I think the Anni’s look great. Loved the way the 3m would light up when the light hits em at the right angle. How are the Reacts? I wanna try a pair for actual running.

Comfort wise, I give them a resounding “meh”. Make no mistake, they’re definitely comfortable, but I didn’t feel them to be much more comfortable than Roshes for example. Looks wise, however I think the Anni’s look great. Loved the way the 3m would light up when the light hits em at the right angle. How are the Reacts? I wanna try a pair for actual running.
Sprint intervals today in them. Fit perfect. (Yes snug at first. Breaks in to you) Feel so light on foot. Cushion and transition is perfect. Best I’ve felt in a while. Propelled me during that sprint. Really opened them on and they responded.

Sprint intervals today in them. Fit perfect. (Yes snug at first. Breaks in to you) Feel so light on foot. Cushion and transition is perfect. Best I’ve felt in a while. Propelled me during that sprint. Really opened them on and they responded.

I’ll definitely get a pair soon! Waiting to find them on disco

Maybe a strange question but is there a place where I can buy 4.0 with bitcoin ?
I'm in Canada, so any place that would deliver here.

Back
Top Bottom