ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i get the tech and innovation, but the shoe LOOKS like more of the same. unless they fall into my lap(which i know they wont) im probably not going to try

wow thats steep lol i guess if i was in the market at $300, $400 wouldnt be out of the question
Don't worry they supposedly have capabilities to produce a million in a year with this new technique. Resell won't be there and I will wait 'til these go to outlets.

And with Nike/Jordan trying to make a comeback in 2018, I don't see this at a $300 price point being on folks radars for too long.

Don't worry they supposedly have capabilities to produce a million in a year with this new technique. Resell won't be there and I will wait 'til these go to outlets.

And with Nike/Jordan trying to make a comeback in 2018, I don't see this at a $300 price point being on folks radars for too long.

thats actually a really valid point. id hope adidas takes cues from the ultra boost in regard to long term pricing. id definitely give them a try at outlet pricing

upload_2018-1-19_12-17-53.png

Btw, just back from vacation and wore those Solebox mids for the majority of my trip.

I have to say, UB mids (not ATR since I don't have a pair) are the most comfy UBs out of them all. Walked about 7-8 miles straight with no hotspots or foot soreness. And I'm flat footed so that is a rarity. I believe the snug ankle collar really keeps your foot from sliding around after long walks which is why i experienced some soreness with regular UBs.

Might have to look into getting the Kith x Non natives now.

Btw, just back from vacation and wore those Solebox mids for the majority of my trip.

I have to say, UB mids (not ATR since I don't have a pair) are the most comfy UBs out of them all. Walked about 7-8 miles straight with no hotspots or foot soreness. And I'm flat footed so that is a rarity. I believe the snug ankle collar really keeps your foot from sliding around after long walks which is why i experienced some soreness with regular UBs.

Might have to look into getting the Kith x Non natives now.
Trail Sole only adds to the comfort IMO

You won’t be dissapointed

Trail Sole only adds to the comfort IMO

You won’t be dissapointed
Nice. I'm not the biggest fan of predominantly black uppers but the mids are just too hard to pass up. Looks like I can get them for CA retail ~$260. Might wait until it drops down to the lower $200s.

Got the AMM UBs in a .5sz down coming so gotta conserve the Tax return funds.

4Ds are cool.

I truly believe they're releasing it WAY TOO LATE.
I don't need another UB silhouetted sneaker.
Gimme this 4D thing on a different shoe and I'm good. Like a mid top or a high top Y3 shoe.

its just something I really wanted for a while. I'm still hesitant to drop $180+tax/ship for UB's most of the time, especially with the 3.0/4.0. I have like maybe 3 pairs of 3.0 only :lol:
Same. Doubt I get even 1 4.0. Hope that tweet about production #s was accurate

just put it up for preorder like the MiAdidas lol. I've already waited like 2 years for these 3D/4D, whats a few more months for a preorder for a guaranteed pair

im unsure about those futurecrafts maybe if a diff colour comes out, but as of right now, i still prefer the UB look..

Back
Top Bottom