ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to replace my 1.0 wool greys with 4.0s greys. Went with my 1.0 size (wide feet) half size up and they are perfect.

Love the echelon knitting and the fact that the toebox shape has returned close to 1.0 form. No more "tall" toebox, its flatter and wider and gives it that 1.0 silhouette either by itself or on feet. Upper doesn't feel as stretchy as 3.0s either.

Decided to replace my 1.0 wool greys with 4.0s greys. Went with my 1.0 size (wide feet) half size up and they are perfect.

Love the echelon knitting and the fact that the toebox shape has returned close to 1.0 form. No more "tall" toebox, its flatter and wider and gives it that 1.0 silhouette either by itself or on feet. Upper doesn't feel as stretchy as 3.0s either.
I wear 12 in 1.0s and 11 in 3.0s, what size do you recommend for 4.0s?

Yeah it kinda bothers me that while Kith charges CA customers with CA tax, they don't actually have a store or distribution center out here yet. If they had the store actually open or could ship to west coast customers faster it wouldn't bother me that much

Aren't they in the process of opening one in California?

Which lace color?

DSC08112.jpg DSC08116.jpg

Aren't they in the process of opening one in California?
Yes, opening most likely in December or early Jan

let's get some on feet pics

anyone take advantage of the 40% off EQT on SnS today??? I didn't..only pair I liked was the light khaki pair..I don't like the shape of EQTs..was debating for mad long tho

anyone take advantage of the 40% off EQT on SnS today??? I didn't..only pair I liked was the light khaki pair..I don't like the shape of EQTs..was debating for mad long tho

nope.. EQTs too soft for my feet.. hate the burrito tongue.. only use mine as gym beaters..

Im definitely not liking the random 4.0 releases though, no set release dates for anything just popping up in different stores.. atleast up here in the north the tripple whites, black and golds and core blacks already released at the beginning of the week..

Sold my used triple black NMD japan packs for slightly over retail. Now I can imagine how you 1.0 owners feel. Who buys used shoes for more than retail value? Whatevs...

Back
Top Bottom