ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u might as well buy off stockx. those prices are close to retail already, considering fees and shipping. im going to have to stock my pairs. lol.
Yeah just when shipping and duty is in it would be easier to cop from someone here who can send to Canada without duty.

Any of you has a company in either Colombia or Brasil ? Need to ship some shoes from the low haha

Happy I grabbed these off Kith! Such a well executed sneaker. Resell isn’t high if you plan to grab and missed out.

3761F7E1-E794-4CF8-AAFF-1DAAD0D40944.jpeg

I'm going to disagree on this one. Ugly sweater type shoe :lol:

maybe do it on RTT. And keep Nonnative the same.

That would be a good idea because I do prefer the normal UB sole. But it's probably a fair bit more work since the base is a very deep blue already and there's several materials to have to black out (suede and primeknit) plus the boost midsole.

Only reason I'm going with the nonnatives is I'm actually not a big 3M fan and the base is already 75% of what is needed to kind of get the F&F vibe. It'll have a different texture but I think it'll still look dope.

The chroming of the heel cup is the real challenge, as there's not very many great options for chroming. Traditional chrome plating is expensive and not a very easy process. The cheap krylon "chrome" spray paints are really just silver metallic. But there is an option I'm looking into that you can easily get a mirror chrome finish onto virtually any plastic/rubber substrate.

Last edited:
Was hopping UPS will be early and deliver Kith today... No luck... Tracking hasnt updated since Friday LMAO

SAME! We're both in the SD area right?

Allegedly it said some time next week then it got bumped to today but when I checked tracking as of now it's still not here...

So I'm assuming I'll get it next week as originally intended.

SAME! We're both in the SD area right?

Allegedly it said some time next week then it got bumped to today but when I checked tracking as of now it's still not here...

So I'm assuming I'll get it next week as originally intended.

Yes! Mine has always said 12/4/17 but no movement since sunday lol

This is similar to the Samoa/Caramel De lites debacle...except I'll never buy a box of Caramel De Lites and will buy me some I-5923s.

:rofl:

ive figured out one is with regular chocolate and the other is dark chocolate. I’ll always take either one though.

Yes! Mine has always said 12/4/17 but no movement since sunday lol

Same here. Mine were supposed to get here 12/4. Then rescheduled for early delivery 12/1. But no update since it departed NJ on 11/28. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting them today.

Yeah it kinda bothers me that while Kith charges CA customers with CA tax, they don't actually have a store or distribution center out here yet. If they had the store actually open or could ship to west coast customers faster it wouldn't bother me that much

Yeah it kinda bothers me that while Kith charges CA customers with CA tax, they don't actually have a store or distribution center out here yet. If they had the store actually open or could ship to west coast customers faster it wouldn't bother me that much
Yeah, that tax surprised me...

Back
Top Bottom