ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
last time i cancelled an order, it took paypal about 6 days to refund me 
mean.gif

Anyone else having an issue with Consortium? Ordered the OG boosts when the link was posted, money taken out of my account. Emailed them 3 times with no answer. No shipping email or anything. Thinking of calling my bank up and filing a claim.

my consortium pair got cancelled

I actually prefer random drops, just have to be quick. Scheduled drop, you need a bot or be extremely lucky to even cart, let alone checkout.

I'm pretty good on scheduled drops. Hell, I'm on a 10yr old laptop and copped yeezys. No bot..I dont even use page monitor.

The way I score on random drops is by making a dummy twitter and following all the shoe stores on it.

I then downloaded a twitter notifier for google chrome, so any tweet pops up in the lower right hand corner of my screen. 

It was as easy as seeing the notification box pop up, clicking the link and placing my order.

Some people also use page monitor and set it to 'new arrivals' on some websites, but if you don't have the link to the actual shoe it's going to be going off a lot.

I have a feeling we'll see colored boost this year.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/09/17...nings-jim-jennings-discusses-the-ultra-boost/

"NDP: From an aesthetic standpoint, Boost has of course only come in white to date. Where are you guys at in the development stage of bringing more color to the platform?

JJ: We’re there. We’re definitely exploring it, and it will be coming sooner than later, we hope. It’s something that we wanted to first ensure the experience and performance level would stay the same, knowing that the properties of Boost couldn’t change if we did different executions in terms of color."
I'm more surprised that they would release on the NMD first when UB is their flagship model.

I personally think creams are a bit overrated. I like my OGs and Royals more
I have creams and I wear my 3M and royals more.  Actually they are still DS.

Footwear blogs were reporting them as F&F before he posted that dumb #youcantbuythese pic
Right after he posted that I bought mine.  I wanted to post #youmeanthese but

in the drand scheme of things who cares,

They're just shoes.

Random drops are always happening while I'm at work, where I have no service. I'm really thinking these chalks will never be in my possession.

Got my 3m order in at KICKSUSA after it sold out.

Feeling like a cancelation is imminent.

But I picked up Penny 2's today, so I'm not mad either way.

man i need the cream/offwhite ultraboosts bad...

whats the word on jan 8th stores are getting them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom