ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First time creams release again in a week and now they're overrated
ohwell.gif
 guess it's only good if it's unavailable. Ah well I think they're rated just perfectly 
nthat.gif
Tiro pants.

what the hell is going on in here? So many people confused and proving misinformation, thinking they are helping (and trying to get a rep) when in fact they are causing more harm.

If you don't know what the creams/talcs are, keep quiet. They ain't sitting anywhere. If you think they are, just leave.

Dudes think the white weave or all whites are creams. Come on man.

Anybody can link me to a pair for f the black purple ultra boosts? A buddy of mine wants them bad.

Man the salt levels in here seem to be rising. Lol. Kickuss getting them doesn't mean much since they got most of the Yeezys as well...

Anyone else having an issue with Consortium? Ordered the OG boosts when the link was posted, money taken out of my account. Emailed them 3 times with no answer. No shipping email or anything. Thinking of calling my bank up and filing a claim.

So if we go back and browse for sites/stores that carried the silver or 3m LTDs that should give us a starting point for who will carry the chalks right?

FYI 3M is available at kickusa in Willowbrook - Creams available in 12 and 13

feel free to call them to check

Anyone else having an issue with Consortium? Ordered the OG boosts when the link was posted, money taken out of my account. Emailed them 3 times with no answer. No shipping email or anything. Thinking of calling my bank up and filing a claim.
yes about 2 other people have came forward with the same issue with consortium

Give it a couple more days before you have to file a claim..

Yup same issue with me! Im getting annoyed now. Mo ey taken from my paypal/bank. Ive emailed them 5 times and still no response. I know they cancelled a order earlier from someone here on NT. If I dont get a email with info on the order by tomorrow im going to cancel it and file a claim with paypal to get my money back.

Back
Top Bottom