ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nmds are trash if these are better.

Rocking my adi-slides til i get back home

Cloudfoam >
PK NMDs with insole I actually prefer over 3.0s. Mesh NMDs w/ insoles don't feel awful as well. It's probably just your foot profile and boost softness preference that doesn't really match up with inikis/NMDs.

TGWO’s arrived today. Sure glad I went a half size down. If I hadn’t, no way I could walk around in 'em comfortably.

As it is, even a half-size down feels a bit too roomy.

To everyone that has the TGWO CS1s, fit is the same as normal CS1s(half size down just like PK NMD)? Only reason I ask is because I remember the WM CS1 people were having sizing issues with it.

ATR Mid, Caged & uncaged..

UB 3.0.JPG UB 3.00.JPG

those million pairs may end up gaining u a million extra $$$ who knows lol
People are preselling em for less then $100 on top already, not looking good. I do want a hoodie or pants and one of the 4 kicks (preferably eqt) but don't wanna spend all that chicken on em

ATR Mid, Caged & uncaged..

UB 3.0.JPG UB 3.00.JPG
I'm very happy that the ATR's and the lows seem to have 2 different shades working. I know its just the orange making the overall shoe pop on the ATR's (and the black having the reverse effect on the lows) but it helps justify keeping both.

The uncaged damn near seem black in comparison to the ATR's.

To everyone that has the TGWO CS1s, fit is the same as normal CS1s(half size down just like PK NMD)? Only reason I ask is because I remember the WM CS1 people were having sizing issues with it.

It's the opposite of the WMs. The TGWO runs bigger than other CS1s. I went with my usual CS1 size and they fit but there's def a bit more toe room than normal, probably would have been better off going a half size down from usual CS1 size (which is already .5 down from my normal size). But they will still work.

I tried them o today and I'd say a full size down if not more. One down and it was still a little too loose for my liking. I like snug but get like I was chasing it.

After all the talk about StockX and GOAT I have to say that I LOVE those services and I pray that a european version with its base here in EU will start soon. I ordered the Yeezy powerphases through StockX to Sweden and it was so smooth. The whole process didn’t even take 2 weeks. Wouldn’t be using it for more expensive shoes than those though since the customs fees are so huge!

Forgot to remove my ask for the RTT from stockx during the Ultra Boost no fee promo and someone accepted my bid.

Hoping the seller doesn't ship or has a noticable defect. Don't need em right now after copping two pairs of AM1 anniversary and 3.0 burgs haha

Forgot to remove my ask for the RTT from stockx during the Ultra Boost no fee promo and someone accepted my bid.

Hoping the seller doesn't ship or has a noticable defect. Don't need em right now after copping two pairs of AM1 anniversary and 3.0 burgs haha
I always purposely make my bids 3 days or a week max, especially if it's a big ticket item :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom