ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any on foot pics of the recent utility black 3.0?
54E81FEC-172C-473A-B611-6E40D1AF16AF.jpeg

44475178-40E2-410C-9B9E-ABD45ACAF2ED.jpeg

B6D18985-7583-4004-8EF6-764FC0D574F5.jpeg

B8466D44-C15A-4C59-BFE1-76F31F117D01.jpeg

Pretty sure Sports Shoes doesn't give you a shipping email if I'm not mistaken...they kind of just show up at your door lol.

Already got email confirmation from ADC but my account in ADC still hasnt updated :rofl: Normally its the other way around.

Getting a slight discomfort near the achillies due to the pull tab on the back digging in a little bit. No biggie...will just need to switch to quarter cut socks.

I see adidas pur the uncaged burgundy on the US site as well...I kinda wanna cop just to have the burg trio.

Are you team retail or bust? I've sold my used Mastermind XR1's for $650 so... what's your point? If they're in good condition and it's half of the current resell market value then I got no problems.
I would assume that he means it's a lot of money for a used sneaker more so than paying resell.

That sentence sounds a little off to me man. A few reasons, one is a chick shouldn't be wearing heels while pregnant and two you shouldn't need her permission to buy what you want.

Nah she didn't wear heels during pregnancy. I wouldn't allow that but i meant she bought a few so she could wear after her term. N no i need wasn't seeking her permission just asking for her opinion esp after i paid close to resell for the bait eqt.

I would assume that he means it's a lot of money for a used sneaker more so than paying resell.

Yeah I get some people can never buy a used shoe or pay over retail. But if no one did then there would be no resell market and I couldn't sell any of my older well-cared shoes to flip for something different. Its what keeps the private sneakerhead market churning.

Guy just posted in a condescending way so meh :rolleyes

Nah she didn't wear heels during pregnancy. I wouldn't allow that but i meant she bought a few so she could wear after her term. N no i need wasn't seeking her permission just asking for her opinion esp after i paid close to resell for the bait eqt.
Oh ok got you, and resell is low on the baits right now, nows the time to buy

Yeah I get some people can never buy a used shoe or pay over retail. But if no one did then there would be no resell market and I couldn't sell any of my older well-cared shoes to flip for something different. Its what keeps the private sneakerhead market churning.

Guy just posted in a condescending way so meh :rolleyes
I personally would never buy used shoes for above retail and probably even below retail. But to each their own.

However, I don't mind the market since I've sold most of my used 3.0s for above/close to retail so I can't really get mad at leasing shoes.

Back
Top Bottom