ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're welcome. It was me.

Damnit. Sincere apologies for the attitude. 1/3 jealousy, 1/3 #bigfootproblems, 1/3 I haven't eaten dinner yet.

I've been wanting to try out the 93/17 since release. I'm not thrilled that they're not primeknit and still $180 retail, but if you hadn't posted the deal I probably would have passed. So thank you.

Yeah, $50 off is a killer deal on them. I'm still waiting for one with primeknit upper. Bait one has the most primeknit so far.

No need to apologize!

Taking vacay in HI next week... I've only seen 2 sneaker shops there: Kicks HI and Truest. I doubt I'll find the BAIT's there

Anyone have any rec's (for either shoes or places to checkout/eat?!) Thnx!!

Yeah, $50 off is a killer deal on them. I'm still waiting for one with primeknit upper. Bait one has the most primeknit so far.

No need to apologize!

It's a great deal, and as a bigfooter who can't try on most shoes beforehand...it's a win/win. If they fit well I can go after other pairs, if they don't I can return 'em and I don't waste money/time paying resale on nicer CWs. And yeah the apology was necessary, I'm too old to play internet tough guy.

Did they even make the BAITs in a 14? I know the OK exists...

Search foot locker UK clay brown 93/17
no style code here
aef.PNG

Taking vacay in HI next week... I've only seen 2 sneaker shops there: Kicks HI and Truest. I doubt I'll find the BAIT's there

The BVNK in Kalihi also has some consignment heat (take the airport exit off H1 heading west, but quickly take the middle street ramp. This store is across the street of the Nissan Dealership). Best to head there in the morning before they open... to catch Breakfast at Mitsuken next door. They have the best Garlic Chicken on Fried Rice.

Truest will get them. They always have new releases, but they might not have your size. Everyone I know in Honolulu who flips sneakers drops them off at truest.

the UK clear brown style code might be DB0332

and the cream pair dropping in the US

Adidas EQT Support 93/17 "Off White"
Release Date: October 2017
Color: Off White/Off White-Footwear White
Style #: BZ0586

truest prices are worse than flight club

IMG_1657.JPG
the UK clear brown style code might be DB0332

and the cream pair dropping in the US

Adidas EQT Support 93/17 "Off White"
Release Date:
October 2017
Color: Off White/Off White-Footwear White
Style #: BZ0586

Heard about those but don't like the black stripes on the toebox. Kills the whole shoe for me. At least that's why I didn't wait.

edited for being too inebriated watching college fb while trying to give terrible advice...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom