ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carted them but for whatever reason I couldn't scroll down far enough to select my state. Did Wish drop yet, or should I just go ahead and pay resale?

That is by far the latest Ive seen sivas drop. I cant believe they basically made their customers in their time zone wait until 9pm, I wonder how many orders tend to come from the US.

That is by far the latest Ive seen sivas drop. I cant believe they basically made their customers in their time zone wait until 9pm, I wonder how many orders tend to come from the US.

That was a long *** wait man. I literally gave up and went back to take a nap. My page monitor woke me up but it was too late.

That was a long *** wait man. I literally gave up and went back to take a nap. My page monitor woke me up but it was too late.

Yeah once 11am here came I stopped checking so consistently. I would maybe check the page every 15 minutes or so and hope I just lucked into it.

every single time I tell myself I won't spend on black sneakers anymore..... I love baits though

I pulled the trigger on these today amidst all the Bait hype.. :nerd:

IMO these are the equivalent of Cream 1.0s but for the EQT model :pimp:

cant wait to get them from across the pond

s-l1600.jpg

I pulled the trigger on these today amidst all the Bait hype.. :nerd:

IMO these are the equivalent of Cream 1.0s but for the EQT model :pimp:

cant wait to get them from across the pond

Ha, welcome to the club. I'm still waiting for my proxy to send me shipping cost. It's been ordered to his place already.

Is there a GOAT/StockX equivalent for Europe? I'm moving there in under 2 weeks so it'd be easier to have the shoes shipped there and not have to worry about bringing another pair over.

Ha, welcome to the club. I'm still waiting for my proxy to send me shipping cost. It's been ordered to his place already.

Nice dude.. lmk when your pair comes in!

This cw is too fire to pass up.. the currency conversion hurt a little but i remember paying resell on my DS creams @ 250 ... so i said screw it..lol

Is there a GOAT/StockX equivalent for Europe? I'm moving there in under 2 weeks so it'd be easier to have the shoes shipped there and not have to worry about bringing another pair over.

Nope there isn't which is really annoying! Really hoping there is something in the works honestly.

Why would you guys want BAIT when you can get (2) of the 93/17s right now for ~$280 shipped on Adidas? #sarcasm

Because they don't make a size 14 (or there are 5 pairs)?

I nearly paid resale >$300 for the black/pink pair a few weeks ago.

Repped to the dude who posted the BACK2SCHOOL code. I just got the two 93/17s on ADC for $280 shipped. In a size 14. And if they don't fit I can return them. #nosarcasm

Back
Top Bottom