ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2220.PNG New pic of undefeated collab i just saw

Really lazy collab and don't know how I feel about that big UNDFTD text across the toebox, but.... IN :nthat: 1.0 knit and white Continental sole. Only thing missing is white heel cup :lol:

My guy casper90403 casper90403 out here flexing poolside! :lol: You know damn well you should be wearing slides to the pool like a normal person lmao.
I don't swim in Vegas pools. Let the wife and kids do their thing while I escape to gamble

Not to mention I forget to clip the toe nails so those feet were staying hidden today

I'd pay good money for them as well. If you wanna talk about boring, look at Highsnobs :lol:

seems like collabs the only ones that get the 1.0 treatment nowadays.. except Havens

what is this bait pair you guys are talking about? Something about eBay and you guys cooking until seller realized what he had and raised price?

The one they do for their own collab releases where they have the entry form online... I'm pretty sure the online raffle stock is different than the store stock.

Is the ticket thing what they do for limited releases that aren't their own collabs? I'm sure that's not fair. They probably get in one small stock so if they backdoor anything it'll have an impact

Oh right. I totally forgot about those. In fact, I'm not even sure if BAIT still does in-store raffles any more.

All the BAIT stores received their stocks from the same warehouse. I'm not sure about how how many pairs were allocated to each store, but that doesn't matter because they were backdoored from the warehouse.

what is this bait pair you guys are talking about? Something about eBay and you guys cooking until seller realized what he had and raised price?
Upcoming Bait x Adidas Consortium EQT Support Future hadn't even been leaked yet and a dude put a FSR up for $50 over retail. Me and 3 others grabbed them and then he jacked it up to $300 and they sold out later that night.
Dude sold them like 2 weeks early and we had no idea it was coming. @outhere posted the link.

He's since put up size 10-11.5 for $420
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222617444062

Upcoming Bait x Adidas Consortium EQT Support Future hadn't even been leaked yet and a dude put a FSR up for $50 over retail. Me and 3 others grabbed them and then he jacked it up to $300 and they sold out later that night.
Dude sold them like 2 weeks early and we had no idea it was coming. @outhere posted the link.

He's since put up size 10-11.5 for $420
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222617444062
Damn! Those are nice!!!!

You grabbed at $250?? Come up! Honored all orders?

Didn’t know the bait eqt glowed in the dark, super dope. Need these
I'm a sucker for glow in the dark shoes.. might have to return my milled eqts that arrived today..

Does adidas still offer returns on worn shoes with no questions asked like nike? Took my eqts out in the mean streets of sf earlier

Damn! Those are nice!!!!

You grabbed at $250?? Come up! Honored all orders?
Yep shipped the next morning. Honestly am really surprised he shipped them. Considering it looks like retail will be $200 then after shipping and tax we really only paid 20-30 over retail.

I posted more detailed pics earlier in the thread today if you wanna take a look. Definitely stoked to have picked them up
IMG_9176.JPG
IMG_9177.JPG
IMG_9178.JPG
IMG_9179.JPG
IMG_9180.JPG
IMG_9181.JPG
IMG_9182.JPG

These are crazy...

Definitely TTS. Very very soft sockliner and upper is very flexible. Materials are super nice.

No burrito tongue, comes with extra pair of rope black laces.

Anyone has any questions or wants more pictures ask away.

Toebox details are on point

3M details blew me away

I'm a sucker for glow in the dark shoes.. might have to return my milled eqts that arrived today..

Does adidas still offer returns on worn shoes with no questions asked like nike? Took my eqts out in the mean streets of sf earlier

only the white bait eqt are glow in the dark, and its a different model than the milled leather eqt's you have

I'm not sure if you're able to return worn shoes, but I do seem to remember hearing you were able to. Your best bet is to talk to their online chat or a phone customer service rep and ask.

But yeah like vino said they're two different models. The white pair glows while the black pair has 3m details under the first layer

I'm not sure if you're able to return worn shoes, but I do seem to remember hearing you were able to. Your best bet is to talk to their online chat or a phone customer service rep and ask.

But yeah like vino said they're two different models. The white pair glows while the black pair has 3m details under the first layer

The white pair is a 93/17 or regular eqt?

IMG_5046.PNG Realize wrong thread but I have wanted the 3.0 Burgundy for a bit and finally found someone willing to play ball on price so I'm trying to buy asap if label is legit ?

Really appreciate any insight

I believe as long as its within 30 days they accept it with no questions asked. After that, i guess some restrictions apply

Back
Top Bottom