ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might've got some mis-info but the two employees at two different stores told me the 4th. 

i asked on the 29th in person at the adidas confirmed pickup. info seemed honest..going tomorrow just to be sure.

Last edited:
might've got some mis-info but the two employees at two different stores told me the 4th. 

i asked on the 29th in person at the adidas confirmed pickup. info seemed honest..going tomorrow just to be sure.

what stores?

Just called both stores. Cerritos said they didn't know if they were getting them tomorrow but as far as they knew "that shoe is coming out on the 8th".

Costa Mesa said they "don't carry any sport performance products, only Originals".

Who knows!
Yes, usually Costa Mesa store tells you to hit up the store in the Spectrum for sports stuff

Based on the way they've been released so far. Not stocking at adidas performance stores, or any physical adidas locations for that matter. They're only stocking at retailers with adidas Consortium accounts.

This was not the case for either the Silver LTDs or the 3M LTD.

These will not be that difficult to get. Yes limited, but like the 3M. I've already heard that stores who had them in stock already are expecting restocks the first or second week of January. These haven't officially dropped yet. Word has it, this week or next. Don't pay resale..... Yet.

Based on the way they've been released so far. Not stocking at adidas performance stores, or any physical adidas locations for that matter. They're only stocking at retailers with adidas Consortium accounts.

This was not the case for either the Silver LTDs or the 3M LTD.
These will not be that difficult to get. Yes limited, but like the 3M. I've already heard that stores who had them in stock already are expecting restocks the first or second week of January. These haven't officially dropped yet. Word has it, this week or next. Don't pay resale..... Yet.
I agree there will be more drops and restocks but they're still gonna be harder to get than the 3Ms.

I'd say once a shoe drops on ADC it has officially dropped. These dropped on ADC on Dec. 28th.

What's up with this Jan 8th date I keep seeing tossed around? The creams dropped on ADC 12/28, how is 1/8 the "official" release date?

has anyone heard of any other place getting in the creams since the adidas drop?

Back
Top Bottom