ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another cageless

12467890_10207037388885665_630546745_n.jpg

View media item 1853767

Been searching high and low for the OG black/purple color in a 12. Anybody have any leads? 

PS> Fully aware some ppl may not wanna reply thinking I literally just joined, but truth is I've been a member since waaaaaay back. Lost my account, got pissed off cause I wasn't given a reason at all,  so just been trolling over the years. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help point me in the right direction. 

Last edited:
I am all in on those cageless UBs, and I know once they release, everybody else will be too.

Anyone know where I could copp the core black pair and the black with the blue heel tab for retail? (size 9.5)

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could copp the core black pair and the black with the blue heel tab for retail? (size 9.5)

Last week I posted about a pair of the original black with blue heel tab (B27171) being available. I saw them in person, and they're DS. They may be gone now. Check out posting 18813 on page 628 for the store contact info.

Maybe it's my OCD and my location (Seattle) but I just can't see myself rocking an ultra all white sneaker in the winter. It would be nice to cop a few for the summer months though.
*Does anyone know any retailers for the grey wool in large sizes? 13 or 14 for retail?!? Thanks phellas

Maybe it's my OCD and my location (Seattle) but I just can't see myself rocking an ultra all white sneaker in the winter. It would be nice to cop a few for the summer months though.
*Does anyone know any retailers for the grey wool in large sizes? 13 or 14 for retail?!? Thanks phellas
I second that

Yeah copped mine months ago but they'll be sitting until spring. Or I might bring em when I fly to LA next month.

Before I moved to LA I had maybe owned 2-3 pairs of white shoes in my entire life. There are at most 3 months out of the year where you can wear white kicks without trashing them in Vermont.

Now I probably wear lighter colored shoes more than dark, although the UBs have a lot to do with that as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom