ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to slow down too. Went from 5 pairs of vans/2 converses in January to 30+ Adidas boost related shoes up until now.

Thats not including boosts I bought for my girl, MiL and my parents :oops::oops::oops:

They're just making too much heat back to back! :angry:

20170722_192455.jpg

Making @gordyloc proud.

I think I've spent over $2k just this month and this is after talking with myself about slowing down. These were not impulse buys either, except for like two pairs. Shoes I actually wanted.

Hate this. Pure stupidity.

is that just on you or the whole family though?

I dont even want to think of what I've spent this year. Although the amount Ive bought and just sold for my money back would probably offset alot of it.

Just tried on the Run Thru Time Energy Boost in store at Tres Bien. They were comfy for sure. Pretty narrow width wise though and not as bouncy as the UB but honestly probably better for running though. Pretty long as I said but definitely more narrow in the width compared to UB. TTS should work if anyone is thinking about copping them.

One of my mi adidas already shipped, got FedEx email but nothing from adidas so I don’t know what color it is. Should have it next week

is that just on you or the whole family though?

I dont even want to think of what I've spent this year. Although the amount Ive bought and just sold for my money back would probably offset alot of it.

Just on me. The family ones don't count because those were "necessary."

IMG_4475.jpg
Jesus those Futurecraft 4d's look so incredibly great. Can't wait until these release in higher numbers and I hope that these release and not the 3D ones since I think the 4D look better.

Does anyone by chance have a StockX coupon they ain't gonna use? There's some RTTs in my size and price would be perf with that coupon

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone by chance have a StockX coupon they ain't gonna use? There's some RTTs in my size and price would be perf with that coupon

Thanks in advance!

Try to register a new account with another address? I currently have 3 accounts.
Had 2 of my neighbours agree to let me use their addresses. You can try that if you're on good terms with them.

This is what I've spent so far this year:
UB SNS X SS = $350
UB Copa = $250
EQT Overkill = $350
UB Ace Champagne = $310
Iniki Bodega X End = $175
UB 1.0 Solar Red = $220
UB RTT = $342
UB RTT = $315

Paid resell for most except the UB Copa. Credits to @wuchi01 for that. @reigning and @stormtrooper were very helpful so far.
Offloaded the rest as I was trimming down my collection. That included the UB Nemeziz OG, EQT WM, EQT OG and a couple of NMDs.
Next would be Kith Copa and Kith Ace. After that, I'm done for the year. I hope :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom