ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time i ever experienced this with a pair of shoes though. Honestly feels like they put the wrong size tag on my right pair :oops:

First time i ever experienced this with a pair of shoes though. Honestly feels like they put the wrong size tag on my right pair :oops:

That's not completely wrong to assume. I've gotten defective pairs from all brands that affected the sizing. I've been sent two left shoes...hell I even got a pair of Kobes from NDC where one shoe was a 13 and the other a 14.

IMG_9092.JPG
Just noticed my RTT came with a Sample inside size tag lol

"1 of 1 sample 11.5 for sale 10 grand"
Jk :lol:

Does anyone know the reasoning for this? I seem to remember some Kith pairs that had a sample size tag

Just noticed my RTT came with a Sample inside size tag lol

"1 of 1 sample 11.5 for sale 10 grand"
Jk :lol:

Does anyone know the reasoning for this? I seem to remember some Kith pairs that had a sample size tag

"UNICORN SIZE -> Money talks only. EXTREMELY limited!" .....:D

Just realized that this year ( w/o yeezys) I've bought over 4K in sneakers ... time to let go everything lol

Too many impulsive buys ... also I have triples of stuff , you saw the pic ? There I wasn't showing any ultraboost or nmds that were collecting dust, too much stuff i end up having without realizing lol

Yup. I feel the same. Just cant do it right now.

Off topic but adidas has a bunch of the reigning champ gear on sale I got a code from a YouTuber BTS30EXTRA and knocked off another 30% got the pants for 60 bucks

Digging the UNDFTD...Simplicity is great for UB's...

Thinking it's not the only colorway though...They usually have multiple colorways with their collab's...

Can Anyone Comment If The Recent Release Of Triple Black 3.0's Fits Closer To Oreos Or To Multi Colors? (In Particular Did Anyone Have To Go Up .5 From Their Normal 3.0 Size Like Lots Of Us Did With MC's)

Thought I Was Pretty Dialed On My Sizing In 3.0's Until These MC's Dropped And Screwed Me All Up! lol

Back
Top Bottom