ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get RTT and put Orange laces on them :smile:

And it looks like your boy is getting traded. Would rather him go to Portland so at least Lillard can actually play with people that are good.
Looks like he's willing to waive that trade kicker for a rockets trade but no one trying to take Ryan Anderson lmao. Idk who's dummer, Phil Jackson giving a contract with a no trade clause to a player he ended up playing or the rockets for giving a 18mil/yr contract to bum *** Anderson.

Looks like he's willing to waive that trade kicker for a rockets trade but no one trying to take Ryan Anderson lmao. Idk who's dummer, Phil Jackson giving a contract with a no trade clause to a player he ended up playing or the rockets for giving a 18mil/yr contract to bum *** Anderson.
Yup I read that it was between those two teams but who knows what is gonna happen.

I just want the Hometown Lillard to not waste his good-prime years on a team that will fight for 8th seed. West is so stacked I feel bad for any young rising player on the West not on a super team (D. Booker, B. Hield, R. Robert)

No, they are tight around the ankle when putting on, but once they are on they fit pretty snug. There have been people mentioning that the pairs made in China fit like normal 3.0 size and the Vietnam pairs fit smaller. I have a made in vietnam pair and they fit about .25 smaller than my china pairs of 3.0's
I need my incoming pair to be from Vietnam, i .5 sz up and dont want the extra length on the toe box :frown:

Who here owns the TB 3.0 v1 and v2? Is the knit the same? In some pictures the v2, the lighter portion of the knit looks brighter than it does in the v1s - some photos even make the v2 knit look like the ATBs.

Lol just go back from work and already miss 50+ page

Got these laces. And they are lit

IMG_20170720_161404_HDR_1500545928088.jpg

The MC 3.0 runs like the triple black 3.0 V1 ... same PK and heel tab a little loose so I sized down and it's nice and snug... the tb v2 has a much tougher plastic heel tab "brushed look" making it more "snug" and hugging your heel tighter

Not sure whether this is posted but here you go:
Henry poole xr1

Ub trace khaki FSR

Ub trace olive FSR

Use code FREE70 for free shipping. And to newcomers, Size? does not refund VAT.

Ub trace pink other site

Edit: Trying to add the spoiler function. I'm an idiot in this. Finally got it done.
Edit2: Added more links.

Last edited:
Just got a pair of MC UB's in my size from EU ADC on a random restock. They only restocked my size too (11) haha. Guess it might have been a return. Stoked to get to see these in person and to try them. Free returns for the win if I'm not convinced.

Social Status already shipped out my ADOs! My RTT Ultra Boost (hopefully mine) are meant to be delivered to Stockx today for authentication. Didn't know there are any fakes so as long as the shoes are DS, I'm good. And my EQT 93/17 OG Boost are pending on sale. So much going on kicks wise, hah.

Social Status already shipped out my ADOs! My RTT Ultra Boost (hopefully mine) are meant to be delivered to Stockx today for authentication. Didn't know there are any fakes so as long as the shoes are DS, I'm good. And my EQT 93/17 OG Boost are pending on sale. So much going on kicks wise, hah.

Lol there has been fakes of the RTT's for over a month now. No shoe is safe from being made in the fake factories these days.

The more I think about it the more I feel like I should take off of work on the 11th to secure my NMD's in store.

Back
Top Bottom