ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_4477.JPG
Rocking MCs today.

These are my very first pair of UBs (yes I know), now I understand the hype on these things.

The neck is a bit tight like many others in here have mentioned but once they're on they're snug and pretty comfy. Now to get my hands on some 1.0s...

Last edited:
IMG_4477.JPG
Rocking MCs today.

These are my very first pair of UBs (yes I know), now I understand the hype on these things.

The neck is a bit tight like many others in here have mentioned but once they're on they're snug and pretty comfy. Now to get my hands on some 1.0s...
1.0s aren't even worth what they're going for tbh

I started with the 1.0 and still have multiple pairs, and I know 1.0 >>>>> 2.0/3.0, BUT they are not nearly worth $400+
Don't listen to this guy. Please buy my extra 1.0s for $400+. They are worth it....trust.

EDIT: used 'worn once' extra 1.0s

Don't listen to this guy. Please buy my extra 1.0s for $400+. They are worth it....trust.

EDIT: used 'worn once' extra 1.0s

:D Hahah that's exactly what I did once I saw what 1.0s were going for, I beat my 3M's and saw what they're worth so I let them go for 400

Anyone seeing a future where another company like Puma or Under Armor gets all the hype attention and adidas gets the nike treatment and resell goes down like crazy? LMAO

Anyone seeing a future where another company like Puma or Under Armor gets all the hype attention and adidas gets the nike treatment and resell goes down like crazy? LMAO

Adidas got very lucky with kanye and the boost technology.. honestly think adidas has "peaked" I love how they brought the competition towards Nike .. Nike was pretty comfortable at that top for some time

Anyone know how to track a shoe from stock x? I bought the RTT and it says it's en route to stock x but no date is given. It used to say when it would arrive. unless I'm just missing it. Any help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom