ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already have a little toe room in 3.0s as is, so if these are indeed a little more snug it won't be an issue.

After 2 hours of trying finally got my size 11 sheesh man ...
I tired to oop you a cart an hour ago bro! 
roll.gif

parley sittin
Dont tell @asianhomevideos  he's gonna have a heart attack 

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on Sns for $350 and the chalks for $400 off eBay [emoji]128562[/emoji]

Ha just lurking back to my old posts from last year and saw some good comments. Boy did don't we wish we could find og sns and creams ds for that price like this guy did who was getting roasted for paying that much :lol:

Just tried my 12s(TTS) on. They're a little tighter honestly but might not be enough to size up. I have wide feet too. 12.5 is hard to find anyway lol. I think we should be okay with TTS fellas. MY TB 3.0s were such a hassle to put on and these weren't that bad.

Last edited:

Yeah dude, I noticed that when I wore my 3.0 triple black the other day, I was like man these fit a little tighter.  
Yep I was surprised. TB 1.0 was also tighter than normal 1.0 which makes no sense to me. God damn adidas sizing.

I could actually go up a full size in TB 3.0 when I tried them on.

For everyone that ordered from Undefeated, if you go into your account and view your orders, they corrected the mismatch pictures. Whatever the shoe title you bought was, that is the one you are getting. 

Back
Top Bottom