ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone run into issues with payment on ADC? Last 2 drops I've gotten errors when paying with paypal saying need to confirm payment details and kicked back out of paypal. Is this common?
Looks like your flagged bro 
ohwell.gif
. Happened to me a couple of months ago and I've yet to be unflagged. Some users have been though but I'm not sure what the process is.

Has anyone who emailed Undefeated last night received a response about their mismatched order?

I'm about to give them a call right now and then call my credit card co right after.

Anyone run into issues with payment on ADC? Last 2 drops I've gotten errors when paying with paypal saying need to confirm payment details and kicks me back out where I lose my cart. Worked fine up until the last yeezy drop.

Anyone run into issues with payment on ADC? Last 2 drops I've gotten errors when paying with paypal saying need to confirm payment details and kicks me back out where I lose my cart. Worked fine up until the last yeezy drop.
Yup I got the same thing. Happened twice to me after I purchased my first pair

Someone from reddit:

"TBH they feel smaller, never had an issue like this before. I'm gonna try to size swap for .5 up by end of day with unreserved pairs. The leather ltd were notoriously tight cuz of leather but still fit tts, don't know what the deal with parleys are, maybe it's the recycled material"

Someone from reddit:

"TBH they feel smaller, never had an issue like this before. I'm gonna try to size swap for .5 up by end of day with unreserved pairs. The leather ltd were notoriously tight cuz of leather but still fit tts, don't know what the deal with parleys are, maybe it's the recycled material"
Oh boy

Back
Top Bottom