ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need 11 reps 
roll.gif

came home on my lunch to grab my last boost pickup for a while. I love these things in hand, they look awesome in hand, and look great on foot. I didnt think they were that special when I first saw pics, just another all black shoe, but no ragrets now :smokin

View media item 2403610

came home on my lunch to grab my last boost pickup for a while. I love these things in hand, they look awesome in hand, and look great on foot. I didnt think they were that special when I first saw pics, just another all black shoe, but no ragrets now :smokin

View media item 2403610

These are awesome I knew I had to have them when I first laid eyes on them, unds them a day after having them in hand [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Nice pick up

my Havens been at the post office for a few days already. Hope they don't send them back as unclaimed until I can pick up next week lol

every pic of the haven on and off foot looks like a banana to me. Like the dimensions are weird since they are basically caged UBs....without the cage. Just looks off to me.

I feel like Adidas has heard everyone complaining about the translucent cage and stopped putting them on new models. Haven't seen a picture of one in a while.
Either solid cage of leather cage lately which makes me :smokin

I feel like Adidas has heard everyone complaining about the translucent cage and stopped putting them on new models. Haven't seen a picture of one in a while.
Either solid cage of leather cage lately which makes me
smokin.gif
yeah but the leather cage is just an excuse to charge $200...

Back
Top Bottom