ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I didn't live in the middle of Indiana and had a way to get a pair of the miadidas. I love the multicolor. Have the multicolor UB ST and adizero. I understand why it's limited and why they went with NYC, just wish they put it on miadidas for those of us in the US so anyone could get it.

Got my havens and rc in size 11 today. Now to try and trade them for some more non collab 1.0
wouldnt trade my havens for anything  
glasses.gif

I feel like the havens are more of a 1.0 knit 

I honestly don't know why
laugh.gif
. Guessing it's a flagship store? I don't really care either way since miadidas are a pass.
Simply because its one of the biggest sneaker scene city there is. Even if we're not just talking Adidas only. NYC is known to get a ton of NYC exclusives every year from a lot of brands. We were the first one to get Adidas Yeezys before Adidas released Yeezys. Couple that with a lot of NYC exclusive Adidas drops, its no surprised that miadidas made it to NYC first and haven't really seen another city yet.

Last edited:

Simply because its one of the biggest sneaker scene city there is. Even if we're not just talking Adidas only. NYC is known to get a ton of NYC exclusives every year from a lot of brands. We were the first one to get Adidas Yeezys because Adidas released Yeezys. Couple that with a lot of NYC exclusive Adidas drops, its no surprised that miadidas made it to NYC first and haven't really seen another city yet.
Repped for the info. Never been to the east coast
laugh.gif

We sure are spoiled but the competition just might kill you. Literally[emoji]129300[/emoji]

but the common misconception is that just because we get everything and a lot of stock, people outside of NYC seem to think living in NYC is easy to get everything 
laugh.gif

Lmao u & me both know some releases we wish we were in a Wisconsin or other bumble f state[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Grass is always greener..

Gift and a curse working a block away from the 5th ave store 
laugh.gif
. I find myself walking in there like 3 times a week.

wow adidas shipped my cancelled miadidas order and discounted order... ontop of copping bogos today is littt

any place still have a size 11 or 11.5 in the white 93/17s?  I know im probably out of luck but worth a try. 
Last time I checked a few days ago, I saw a site that had the 93/17, but only in bae sizes. You should just buy off resale at this point if you really want them since you're really late to the party on them. Or wait for the black ones.

Back
Top Bottom