ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm crazy that I'm even considering it... You copping anything else?
Bro honestly I like the maroon jersey soccer the short sleeve one and the white shorts, I love the track pants and jacket as well ... Man to be honest I like almost everything but I don't know if i could pull the trigger , I own to many track pants bombers and what not D: 

I ordered for the first time from Ubiq. Got an order confirmation, but then got an email that they are concerned about an unathorized transaction placed on my account. The email literally came 1 minute after the order confirmation.

anything to be concerned about? Never used this company

I ordered for the first time from Ubiq. Got an order confirmation, but then got an email that they are concerned about an unathorized transaction placed on my account. The email literally came 1 minute after the order confirmation.

anything to be concerned about? Never used this company
ubiq is a real company but since you haven't bought from them your bank/cc is suspicious. I would contact bank/cc to let them authorize purchase or you risk getting cancelled order

"Posted 7 seconds ago"
"Sold Out"

:lol:

Did you guys see Haven is boasting about anti-bot measures? Is Team Manual cooking? There is still the WW April 8th release though. Also 7 PM PST drop time, going to make me decide to purchase the AW stuff upfront rather than see if I cook on Havens first. :smh:

Kind of want to offset the cost of some of this AW stuff by flipping the clothes, doubt it's moving too fast though.

Last edited:
"Posted 7 seconds ago"
"Sold Out"

:lol:

Did you guys see Haven is boasting about anti-bot measures? Is Team Manual cooking? There is still the WW April 8th release though. Also 7 PM PST drop time, going to make me decide to purchase the AW stuff upfront rather than see if I cook on Havens first. :smh:

Kind of want to offset the cost of some of this AW stuff by flipping the clothes, doubt it's moving too fast though.

7pm pst is AW or haven?

"Posted 7 seconds ago"
"Sold Out"

laugh.gif

Did you guys see Haven is boasting about anti-bot measures? Is Team Manual cooking? There is still the WW April 8th release though. Also 7 PM PST drop time, going to make me decide to purchase the AW stuff upfront rather than see if I cook on Havens first.
mean.gif

Team manual is never cookin'
laugh.gif

ubiq is a real company but since you haven't bought from them your bank/cc is suspicious. I would contact bank/cc to let them authorize purchase or you risk getting cancelled order
thanks, it says contact Ubiq, so I emailed them as they requested. Just wasnt sure if it was a phishing scam or something. Appreciate the feedback

Bro honestly I like the maroon jersey soccer the short sleeve one and the white shorts, I love the track pants and jacket as well ... Man to be honest I like almost everything but I don't know if i could pull the trigger , I own to many track pants bombers and what not D: 
is it going to be hard to purchase any of the AW clothing? Bomber is crazy expensive but it looks great imo.

is it going to be hard to purchase any of the AW clothing? Bomber is crazy expensive but it looks great imo.
Yes it's going to be hard, what you don't get in the first hour( I'm being too optimistic , everything might flew in a matter of minutes) that's it 

Just want to make sure I'm not confusing "leather greys" with highsnobs :lol: . Heel cup also looks terrible in my opinion. Looks like Adidas flattened a wine bottle cork and plastered it on.
Too bad, it isnt 1.0, which automatically means it wont be good enough. Lol

Back
Top Bottom