ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how does DS reigning champs + 330 CAD for a pair of belugas worn 5x sound to you guys? gunna have to get another pair of RCs down the road anyways since these don't fit me

I must be a germophobe but I would never consider copping worn sneaks.  
Not to mention every single used pair is under stated in condition.

My favourite are the ones "Worn once around the house" or "Worn once inside the mall only"

Yea right, like what normal person would do that.

how does DS reigning champs + 330 CAD for a pair of belugas worn 5x sound to you guys? gunna have to get another pair of RCs down the road anyways since these don't fit me
That's around 900 CAD market value for a used shoe, personally that's out of the ballpark for a shoe worn more than a couple of times

The leather greys don't look that nice in person, the cage seems to have this worn/washed look to it. Not feeling it at all.

And the Beluga Size 7, is it some guy named Dann Zhu or something?

He's been trying to work trades with me a few weeks ago, then flopped. Also changed his name on Facebook a few times. I rather not deal with that guy at all.

That's around 900 CAD market value for a used shoe, personally that's out of the ballpark for a shoe worn more than a couple of times
i guess im leaning towards taking it because i got such a good deal on the RCs. 400 CAD which totals to 700 CAD for a worn pair of belugas, which sounded pretty good to me at the time.

The leather greys don't look that nice in person, the cage seems to have this worn/washed look to it. Not feeling it at all.

And the Beluga Size 7, is it some guy named Dann Zhu or something?

He's been trying to work trades with me a few weeks ago, then flopped. Also changed his name on Facebook a few times. I rather not deal with that guy at all.
haha yes Dann Su, changed his name to Dann Susada. fellow TST member i see

Last edited:

That toebox looks horrendous. 
Just want to make sure I'm not confusing "leather greys" with highsnobs
laugh.gif
. Heel cup also looks terrible in my opinion. Looks like Adidas flattened a wine bottle cork and plastered it on.

Yup. It's just a thin paint. Used it on the real OG Boost, the first black/white pure boosts when they started to yellow. It was a quick and easy fix albeit temporary and did crack/flake a bit. Got tired of touching it up regularly so ended up painting the Boost black.

that came out really well, which paint did you use? does it still chip/flake?

Angelus products: black leather dye, flat black paint, and matte finisher. It's been about 9 months and it's held up great. Only had to touch up a few spots near the seams where Boost meets the upper. Process was much easier than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom