ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats man LMAOO I can't remember what shoes I was wearing but they left one of those comments on my pages too

Thanks. Lmao. It was just a random photo from last year that they commented. I doubt they will really feature that. Lol.

Some guy from reddit took off the front part on the SNSxSS UB 
eek.gif
@SummerofLove

Can't even lie they look really good. Did you have the original link to the reddit thread? 

Went trough the last couple of pages quite fast, @vinotwofour  you melted my screen, GOOD I mean amazing looks 

in THE OTHER HAND @drisk34  don't keep my wangs pls haha 

My PMs are still a war zone. 

Saw one from @therefill  haven't had the chance to read it 

Little update , people in SoCal area, could pass by a friend's house and pick them up, cause I'll be sending him some (a lot indeed) **** I have for him, this could bring the price of shipping a little lower. Otherwise I have to still figure out how it could be cheaper, in order to be deal for you all good people. 

A bunch of people here have done it. They posted results as well but too lazy to go back and find them.
The key part is to prep boost with acetone.  I had to redo cos it flaked and peel without any surface prep
so my CB1 is "good from far but far from good" enough for me to keep my tb1 and tb3 on ice

There was the one other dude here (frankmathews?) that used a different brand some kinda dye. Posted tutorial youtube vid and gave good results feedback. No time right now to search for you, but it's here.

Yeah it was dark knight sole dye, works great. No paint needed, one coat of dye and its permanent, no chipping. Wipe it down with denatured alchol after to remove excess dye and then i hit it with a couple coats of matte finisher spray. Highly recommended.

Went trough the last couple of pages quite fast, @vinotwofour
 you melted my screen, GOOD I mean amazing looks 

in THE OTHER HAND @drisk34
 don't keep my wangs pls haha 

My PMs are still a war zone. 

Saw one from @therefill
 haven't had the chance to read it 

Little update , people in SoCal area, could pass by a friend's house and pick them up, cause I'll be sending him some (a lot indeed) **** I have for him, this could bring the price of shipping a little lower. Otherwise I have to still figure out how it could be cheaper, in order to be deal for you all good people. 

Where in Socal? Pg can get it there

Finally got uncaged core blacks below retail. Thank you foot locker.

Yall I swapped white laces into my Inikis and they look pretty good. Where can I get some flat white laces with gold or bronze metal tips? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And I might have another sweet sweet oop to do if this goes alright, will hit first the peeps who are sure now with the tb and maybe i could do a little bulk lol 

Meaning @askim35  @casper90403  @macg0120  @therefill  @wuchi01   and I could be missing someone tho ... what a mess lol , people who wrote me today in the morning , don't know what I will be able to pull... 

Btw this is not a straight jacket if any of you thinks that the price is too much and that the oop is a joke (lol) you can back off IT NEEDS to work for you and I'm not looking to do a penny out of you :smile: 

And I might have another sweet sweet oop to do if this goes alright, will hit first the peeps who are sure now with the tb and maybe i could do a little bulk lol 

Meaning @askim35
 @casper90403
 @macg0120
 @therefill
 @wuchi01
  and I could be missing someone tho ... what a mess lol , people who wrote me today in the morning , don't know what I will be able to pull... 

Btw this is not a straight jacket if any of you thinks that the price is too much and that the oop is a joke (lol) you can back off IT NEEDS to work for you and I'm not looking to do a penny out of you :smile: 

Respect. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom