ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Going to Universal/Disney next week. Not sure what kicks to bring for walking all day. Honestly might rock these guys 

Thems are a comfy pair. pureboost is like a diet UB to me.

If you have EQT 93/17 try those for a whole day.

They look like something Darth Vader would wear

There was also a triple black/red accent of this XR1 posted in nmd thread some time back. That one really looked Dark Side. Of course, I gave the Imperial Stamp of Approval on that version.

No guarantee on that pair though. Looks like ltd plus seen people wanting this so the demand might be high

True, but with multi dropping that date, hope for best.
Thing just looks nice.

They look like something Darth Vader would wear

There was also a triple black/red accent of this XR1 posted in nmd thread some time back. That one really looked Dark Side. Of course, I gave the Imperial Stamp of Approval on that version.

No guarantee on that pair though. Looks like ltd plus seen people wanting this so the demand might be high
Thing just looks nice.
So would all the UBs set for that day come out all at once? Shiiiiiet just tryna get the CBs to rock and possibly black out the boost myself.

Thing just looks nice.

Yeah. I want those cb.

Multi coming out April 1st?

Meant multiple UB model styles.
Thought it was Mar 31.

EDIT: for what it's worth all the usual shoe news sites saying multiple ub models dropping same day 3/31.
See what happens.

Last edited:
The only size not available just happens to be my size 
mean.gif

Going to be one of the few people who like the 3.0 more than the 1.0. Comfort and look wise.
Well considering your collection is predominantly the black knits, 3.0 feels way better than all that snug 1.0s. Looks though, not sure about that.

EDIT: just checked out your collection pic again and can confirm at least half are for sure more snug vs other 1.0 knits.

Last edited:
Yeah I have them, might bring those too. Maybe my Zebras but I don't want Mickey mugging me in a Disney alley.

I cant count how many times i was stepped on and hit by a stroller the last time i was at Disney... good thing i was wearing CB...

Posted in NMD thread too and not sure if this has been mentioned here

Adidas NMD XR1 PK "Triple black"

April 6th

Source: justfreshkicks

Adidas really on that triple black flava these few months
These are MUST cops for sure
Proudest moment of my life while wearing boost is to be recognized by adidas social media team.
laugh.gif
Congrats man LMAOO I can't remember what shoes I was wearing but they left one of those comments on my pages too

Back
Top Bottom