ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp I'm getting sick of trying to obtain the R2 WM in size 12. Just purchased the Nike Footscape Woven Chukka (black). I ain't even mad haha. Some dude on youtube said they were a bit more comfortable than NMD's (I'll take that with a grain of salt). See what happens.

I love footscape wovens. Great choice

Originally Posted by joeOh29  

New Slaves
Spending everything on Alexander Wang 
mean.gif

Pretty happy size 13 wasn't in stock lol. Y'all mad salty. I did cart a 12.5 last night tho. Decided that my fat foot probably wouldn't fit it. This will save me money for core black leather cage on the 31st I guess. 

Pretty happy size 13 wasn't in stock lol. Y'all mad salty. I did cart a 12.5 last night tho. Decided that my fat foot probably wouldn't fit it. This will save me money for core black leather cage on the 31st I guess. 
Core black leather cage?

Great to hear! This will be my first pair. I need a nice shoe that I could wear to work on casual days and for going out. Seem to fit my requirements.

Won't be your last... and can be had cheap on eBay too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. No hype like all things boost currently

That black leather cage is yummy, too bad is a damn 3.0, don't feel right to pull the stretchmarks 

Won't be your last... and can be had cheap on eBay too [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]. No hype like all things boost currently
Yeah I'm seriously getting sick of trying to obtain boost shoes these days. I don't live in an area where I can go to a store and pick them up (I live in the sticks haha). So I think its time to move on from boosts for a bit. I'm content with my CB 1.0's. Had them for a while and I keep them pretty clean so they still look good.

You are waaaaaay nicer than Karma:

When you belittle people all day on twitter
When you cart every shoe and hold carts for ransom
When you act like a diety when you are no better than anyone else

All that and much more equals severe Karma penalties.

Ive seen a local  ********* get meningitis  (swelling of the brain) and stroke out.

Now hes in a wheelchair at 30 something and his life is over.

Thats Karma

well damn.

WHat's going on? Are we talking sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom