ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped, repped. The real MVP!

I will be hitting you with more rep Everytime I see your post.

Thank you!
Glad you copped man. I was hoping you would see it in time! 
smokin.gif

Given the recent releases and those stock numbers. It's an instant L for the A. Wangs

Wish I at least have false hope through a splash page.

Last edited:
Agreed but I've seen dudes pay good money for used kicks. I don't understand it but to each his own.
​Sold my worn once Yeezy Oreo and Red Stripes for good money.

They were 10/10, crep protected and only sold since they were too small.

I wouldn't buy used though, but at least in my case the shoes were pretty much 100%.

Wore the kiths the other day . Haven't feel so much pain on the tongue area in while. Am I complaining too much ? I felt fly af, but deep inside I was dying lol ​
 ​

Last edited:

Wore the kiths the other day . Haven't feel so much pain on the tongue area in while. Am I complaining too much ? I felt fly af, but deep inside I was dying lol ​
 ​
weird i feel they are one of my most comfortable shoes...

If you read between the lines on YM, basically giving the finger to anyone trying to cop. The Middle One.

I wouldn't worry about YM.

In my 40 + years on this sorry excuse for a planet I've noticed one thing is quite certain:

Treat others like an ********* and eventually, sometimes not immediately, you get that same ********* treatment.

Only much, much, worse than how you dished it out.

Karma.

Never fails.

In my 40 + years on this sorry excuse for a planet I've noticed one thing is quite certain:

Treat others like an ********* and eventually, sometimes not immediately, you get that same ********* treatment.

Karma.

Never fails.
It's bound to catch up to them sooner or later. Most likely through the means of them selling a bunch of carts and then ADC cancelling them all then having a huge amount of their fans getting PO'd at them

It's bound to catch up to them sooner or later. Most likely through the means of them selling a bunch of carts and then ADC cancelling them all then having a huge amount of their fans getting PO'd at them
Just do every hyped release as a lottery like Yeezys...

Solves a ton of problems...

Do all Euro sites deduct VAT when shipping to the US? Noticed that some sites will, but others don't. Was wondering if I could get VAT deducted from an order from Starcow.

Karma.
Never fails.

Truth.
This blatant monetization and very public outreach has to be on the Radar of some serious people. Really.

Back
Top Bottom