ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know.  I have Night Cargos and Oreos... and I think I'm returning both of them.  Just can't picture myself wearing them.  Just want these triple blacks and prob done with this too-hype-to-buy ****. 

I'm done too. The only Boosts I'll be copping if only little effort is required from me. No more chasing. I got enough. I can manage with what i have from here on out

Bricks is a reseller term. I would assume that's what you are and you don't wear most of what you buy.

I get it some of or most of you don't like the AW collection and that's cool.

The black pair reminds me of Bernard Willhelm trainers.

Woke up randomly at 3 AM and was able to get a pair of the TB on ADC. Just woke up thinking it was a dream but excited to see I got a confirmation email. 

and i have a few pairs of Nike Free Mercurials SUperflys so i like the silhouette but can't with those.

Good luck to those who want.

ADC TB is already scheduled to deliver tomorrow.

Holabird TB is still MIA 
laugh.gif

Woke up randomly at 3 AM and was able to get a pair of the TB on ADC. Just woke up thinking it was a dream but excited to see I got a confirmation email. 
congrats, I was up 5 minutes after the alert but couldnt manually cop any US 7.5/8. Just couldnt time it right without ///. Could see Carts drop in and out YM cart site the whole time (seriously **** YM). Gave up after an hour. Time to go read upon the /// script  i guess.

Just missed my TB from HB a couple minutes ago, Fedex guy actually called me which i thought was weird. Might come back tomorrow.

I think he's stunned that any regular human being likes those. They are bizarre. I can usually see something that would make others like a particular shoe, but i can't with those. I even tried to squint but no luck.

I will giggle if i ever see those in person.

The black ones are pretty much the kiths in a different scheme

i ended up w a bunch of duplicate orders bc like i said the other day i had a bunch of paypal spinny wheels and they all suddenly went through. oh well, i like to take those risks :smile:

i ended up w a bunch of duplicate orders bc like i said the other day i had a bunch of paypal spinny wheels and they all suddenly went through. oh well, i like to take those risks :smile:
they didn't give you 1 order??

they cancelled them all?

Back
Top Bottom