ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I don't get those AWs man I'll be sad, but I'll get another Stutterheim Raincoat, mine is quite beat already 

Just called Holabird about my order. They said they oversold and people who got 2 pairs had 1 cancelled. Some of you got lucky! haha. They said my 1 pair should be okay but it's still in processing.

Just called Holabird about my order. They said they oversold and people who got 2 pairs had 1 cancelled. Some of you got lucky! haha. They said my 1 pair should be okay but it's still in processing.
Ohhhh,  you wanna drop this on us after missing a restock 

CancelSzn 

frown.gif

reread your post. I wouldnt feel so confident. If they already know they oversold and it hasnt shipped, id be worried.

Was able to cop TB on the 4AM restock.
Was also able to cop uncaged Parleys on a random early morning restock too.
Wondering why ADC chooses that time to do this..this isn't the first time it's happened.

Sorry if it's been asked before but with the odd sizing of 3.0s can someone confirm if the Night Cargos fit more like Oreos or Silver (Super Bowl)? Thanks

Some of us here actually wear our kicks.

I think he's stunned that any regular human being likes those. They are bizarre. I can usually see something that would make others like a particular shoe, but i can't with those. I even tried to squint but no luck.

I will giggle if i ever see those in person.

I'm hoping if Holabird got these TB 3.0s then other stores like RRS or Jackrabbit will get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom