ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Letting a size 10 go in 2 minutes - be swift.
My size
laugh.gif

is really amazing how those ATC services only come out on success. for the Zebras no one retweeted lol. I feel like adidas should do splash on any release with limited amount of pairs unless they have sources to "hype" then they can go base on that. on the next fellas, they weren't really "triple black" like the 1.0's if it makes ya feel better. 

It was definitely luck of the draw, had to refresh at the right time and add to cart right away.  I just had to click check on captcha and not solve anything.
this, didnt get a captcha either

i even hesitated a couple seconds waiting for a captcha to pop up before clicking add to bag but it never did 

Guys, seriously, get ///. I was able to easily cop both Inikis and TBs this morning. Here is the process:

1. Attempt to cop manually at release time.

2. If stock says sold out, use /// to see available inventory.

3. Wait until 10 minutes past release time for unbought pairs to return to stock

3. Use /// and cart. 

4. Rinse and repeat every 10 minutes. 

Actually just got em with the old wait with your size and completed captcha and click purchase at the 10 minute interval . Lmao f u adidas

Guys, seriously, get ///. I was able to easily cop both Inikis and TBs this morning. Here is the process:

1. Attempt to cop manually at release time.

2. If stock says sold out, use /// to see available inventory.

3. Wait until 10 minutes past release time for unbought pairs to return to stock

3. Use /// and cart. 

4. Rinse and repeat every 10 minutes. 
nvm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom