ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol BoA stopped my adidas order bc of unusual activity 
indifferent.gif

It was definitely luck of the draw, had to refresh at the right time and add to cart right away.  I just had to click check on captcha and not solve anything.

for those that carted.. was there 10:00 cart hold?
yes there was a 10min timer...
i had an issue when checking out.. never went to success page and it cleared my cart
order still went through though

Last edited:
Missed out manual. Bought a solestrike ATC last night and that came through. I would recommend them for the next hot release. It sucks that this is the game nowadays but I just wanted to pass on the suggestion.

Congrats everyone that scored manual or not. 

I know I'm cooked when ADC does the captcha that requires you to keep clicking house numbers or store front until there's none left. Those seem to have the most glitches when trying to solve manually. Smh

Missed out manual. Bought a solestrike ATC last night and that came through. I would recommend them for the next hot release. It sucks that this is the game nowadays but I just wanted to pass on the suggestion.

Congrats everyone that scored manual or not. 

they've failed both TB releases for me.

sucks living on west coast, wasn't going to stay up on a work night. sivas usually comes through though and shipping is a1, congrats on the cop

yeah it was about 730 am est. I hope they didnt oversell. the guy that posted the link also got my size. I also havnt gotten the email from them, but its in my account.

Hope y'all not too butthurt over an all black shoe. Don't let this L be early sadderday! 
Nah man, **** this BS. Been here since the 1.0s, though a bit late, but this is starting to get ridiculous. If 3.0 TB can sellout like that then it's only downhill from here for other releases that generate hype. And the hypetrain is loaded and doesn't look like it's slowing down. **** THIS. It's been a good run. Just gonna beat down these UBs that I already have. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom