ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdidasAlerts @adidasalerts

Adidas Ultra Boost LTD Cream. Releasing in January 2016.

12:57 PM - 4 Dec 2015
Soo good 
glasses.gif

even with an imagination, i can't picture a speck of orange on them. But if thats how you see colors then..

I'm not a fan of the color being called cream regardless of the -sicle, it's inaccurate. They're more grey.

Actual colorway is listed as Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite.

Last edited:
since we're throwing whatever nicknames out

OG Black/Purple= Bruises

Solar Yellow= Tennis Ball

Solar Orange= Grapefruit

Metallic Silver= Tinmans 

Fam.

I swear sneakerpolitics had a shoe up like this yesterday for about $150 or $170 ...

They took it down or something ... I swear I've seen it.

Did anyone else save a picture or something?
Yeah I posted these about a week ago.

Pulled the trigger on the mineral color from RRS for $143 shipped plus an extra 5% cash back from Ebates ... nice.  I don't see many talking about that color but I think they look pretty good.  I already have the gray wool and the black/purple so I wanted a pair with a little POP.  

ive been out the game for awhile but my local foot locker has 2 size 12 all white UB's in stock so im about to go up there. do they do birthday coupons in store or anything like that? 

I put the small shoe trees into my shoes so the shoe still retains its shape but doesn't stretch out. It works fine.

i admit, when i first heard creamsicles, I was like what? To me, creamsicles will always refer to the orange popsicle.

I'm not against nicknames. Makes it easier to distinguish sometimes.

Legit going to call silver LTD's tinmans from here on out though. Just to rustle jimmies.

to me, i just dont understand shoe trees on anything outside of leather. I use them for my work shoes, but thats about it.

Things that are supposed to stretch dont need help stretching, know what i mean?

Its bizarre. Different strokes......

i admit, when i first heard creamsicles, I was like what? To me, creamsicles will always refer to the orange popsicle.

I'm not against nicknames. Makes it easier to distinguish sometimes.

Legit going to call silver LTD's tinmans from here on out though. Just to rustle jimmies.
Quicksilvers.
tongue.gif

to me, i just dont understand shoe trees on anything outside of leather. I use them for my work shoes, but thats about it.

Things that are supposed to stretch dont need help stretching, know what i mean?

Its bizarre. Different strokes......
Exactly. If the material isn't prone to creasing, they don't need shoe trees.

UBs don't need help holding their shape. Seems to me that stretching them out constantly with a shoe tree would only decrease their elasticity.

Back
Top Bottom