ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. I'm hoping ill get used to it. Will probably just lace em really short to minimise the clicking effect while walking. Nah fam, just ebay lol $3 and it looks ok imo

lol man I should have done the same. Yours look much more gold than mine. Do you have a link? Also did you have to shorten/cut the lace tips before screwing the gold ones on?

Holy Smokes
pimp.gif

Grey Wools arrived today. 

Hands down the most comfe kickz I've ever worn.

Nike may have presented us to flyknit, but Adidas perfected it.
Primeknit was in R&R and released before Flyknit was. Nike tried to file lawsuit against Adidas in Oregon, and lost.

Get your facts straight.

Primeknit was in R&R and released before Flyknit was. Nike tried to file lawsuit against Adidas in Oregon, and lost.

Get your facts straight.

But technically Nike presented the general public with the Flyknit track and field spike prior to the 2012 Olympics. Regardless of whether Adidas were developing Primeknit behind the scenes they did not release until the start of the Olympics. Maybe you should get your facts straight? I see nothing wrong with the statement made.

Last edited:

Whats the sizing consensus on these ? No store near me has a pair i can try on. 
Go two whole sizes up, multiply that size by .5.

Then multiply that number by the number of your legs, then go two whole sizes down.

And go .5 size up again. 

That should be what most folks in the groups recommends for UBs when it comes to sizing

; )

Just joking bro. But just go half up.

Just purchased the black pair from finish line with a coupon and a reward winner circle code

Came out to 155

I am excited

First pair

:D

Last edited:
tts for foot width up to C/D, half size up for anything greater

any leads for a grey wool pair in 11?

Last edited:
because people are so impatient and so curious as to what is going on with Packer and their shipping (even though they specifically said they wouldnt be open until today). my creams shipped :smokin

^^ looks to be 2 different models, but 2 colorways (olive and black)

And isn't it R&D? not R&R.. R&R is rest&recovery. Unless it means something else...

Last edited:

I do not get it...Is this two colorways with only the right shoe being distressed OR is this four different colorways?
It looks like to me from that photo, from left to right : EQT 2/3 in Olive, EQT 1/3 in Olive (and distressed), EQT 2/3 in Black, EQT 1/3 in Black (and distressed)

Back
Top Bottom