ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn thanks. i thought i was already following packers

Last edited:
Great at least its confirmed, these are no longer F&F status! These will definitely be my first Ultras with the Conti sole.

they already took the page down from their main page
i think they went straight to instragram but didnt tweet?

Last edited:
well i hope more places release so i don't have to buy from adidas. looking for a place with no tax and free shipping :smokin

well i hope more places release so i don't have to buy from adidas. looking for a place with no tax and free shipping
smokin.gif
ADC does free shipping over $49

Was randomly browsing through the ultraboost hashtag on IG when I saw their picture. Got way too lucky lol

Interesting what Complex has to say about the new primeknit pattern. Pretty sure the new primeknit design they're talking about is only on the new wave pattern cws, because both of the upcoming UB collabs we've seen pictures of have the og primeknit pattern.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/12/adidas-ultra-boost-december-2015-update

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the writer of that article was just misreading a press release specifically referring to the wave pattern cws and attributing it to all UBs. Complex writers don't seem to be the sharpest tools in the shed.

Last edited:
Unlikely but if anyone has a 10.5 in the creams and doesn't get on, please PM me?

Seems like the Talcs will be one of the hardest UBs to cop yet. Maybe even harder than the all white considering "LTD" in the name.

Leaking them early as an F&F release was probably just a marketing experiment on adidas' end. Or maybe the F&F part just referred to the initial release, an "F&F release" rather than referring to the shoe itself.

Regardless, people are fiending for these. Gonna be a tricky one.

Back
Top Bottom