ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick help please!  I lagged on Cyber Monday deals and now I want to buy my boss a pair of UBs.  Discounted rate would be preferred.  He is a size 9 in his old adidas runners, and he wants bright colored ones.  He will be strictly running in these, so I want to get him a pair with the conti soles.  Thinking those new red wave ones.  Anyone know anywhere to scoop for under retail?

Thanks in advance!

Quick help please!  I lagged on Cyber Monday deals and now I want to buy my boss a pair of UBs.  Discounted rate would be preferred.  He is a size 9 in his old adidas runners, and he wants bright colored ones.  He will be strictly running in these, so I want to get him a pair with the conti soles.  Thinking those new red wave ones.  Anyone know anywhere to scoop for under retail?

Thanks in advance!
Since they're so new and most of the sites currently carrying them (actually I can only think of ADC at the moment) exclude UBs from promo codes & discounts, that's gonna be a tough one. BUT, if you can find an adidas store near you that has them in stock (normally adidas "performance" stores have them), you can sign up for the adidas newsletter and they'll instantly send you a coupon for 15% off. Online the UBs are excluded from this discount, but I've always been able to use the 15% off in store for UBs. I bought one of my all white pairs, my wool greys, and my 3Ms all at 15% off that way.

Since they're so new and most of the sites currently carrying them (actually I can only think of ADC at the moment) exclude UBs from promo codes & discounts, that's gonna be a tough one. BUT, if you can find an adidas store near you that has them in stock (normally adidas "performance" stores have them), you can sign up for the adidas newsletter and they'll instantly send you a coupon for 15% off. Online the UBs are excluded from this discount, but I've always been able to use the 15% off in store for UBs. I bought one of my all white pairs, my wool greys, and my 3Ms all at 15% off that way.
That's really good to know. Thank you.  I'm in LA and probably will hit the Adidas store down in SM at the promenade.  Any idea how I can tell if that's a "performance" store?  All I do is online shop, so I am terrible at retail.  haha

That's really good to know. Thank you.  I'm in LA and probably will hit the Adidas store down in SM at the promenade.  Any idea how I can tell if that's a "performance" store?  All I do is online shop, so I am terrible at retail.  haha
Pretty sure the adidas Performance stores in LA are the one at the promenade & the one at the Fox Hills Mall (Westfield Culver City). Actually I'm pretty sure the one up in Glendale is a Performance store too. I'm not sure what all the different store categories are, but for instance, the adidas Originals store up on Melrose never gets UBs, and vice versa, the Performance stores generally don't get the Originals stuff.

I would call around first to see if they have them.

Pretty sure the adidas Performance stores in LA are the one at the promenade & the one at the Fox Hills Mall (Westfield Culver City). Actually I'm pretty sure the one up in Glendale is a Performance store too. I'm not sure what all the different store categories are, but for instance, the adidas Originals store up on Melrose never gets UBs, and vice versa, the Performance stores generally don't get the Originals stuff.

NICE - Fox Hills is close to the office.  I may do that.  Calling - Thank you!  I wish that clear green pair wasn't so fugly....

NICE - Fox Hills is close to the office.  I may do that.  Calling - Thank you!  I wish that clear green pair wasn't so fugly....
NIce, also since your boss is a size 9/9.5 it should be pretty doable to find a women's size 10/10.5 as well.

Cleaned my white UBs today. Dabbed some bleach on the tongue and pink started to bleed. Any advice on how to remove it?
frown.gif

what is the difference between the silver ltds and the wool? can someone post a comparison pic please. 
Lots of pics have been posted in this thread.

Silver LTD are more of an even silver/grey color, they have a slight sheen to them. The wool grey have black threads in the primeknit so it creates a sort of pattern on the toebox.

does anyone know if they had a size 11? i grabbed a 10.5 to see if they'll fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom