ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my kith UBS and Tricos today. Super happy.

Idk if I'm the only one but whenever I get new shoes I get super excited. Then just put them back in the box like nothing happened and just collects dust over time lol.
That's me right here.  

Lol, look at their stock online. Lady said they come prepacked in sizes. How can stores do this smh.

Last edited:
"Houston, I have a problem"  
nerd.gif

Email confirmation YES

Email paypal NOT YET

I have just sent an email to SB for They don't cancel my order.... I want to pay. 

It´s Christmas....I hope they don't give me a bad news 
tired.gif

What do you think guys?

#teammanual

Lord have mercy, I figured CNY was a 3.0, and 3.0 fit looser than other Ultra Boost, so I grabbed half size down lol.

We'll see how it goes, but I'll likely be looking for trade from 7.5 ---> 8 (my TTS)

Damn me too. I went half a size smaller. Hope it's not too bad.

Adidas why make 8,000 of these that nobody wants and 7,899 hit clearance at outlets
View media item 2278293

but only 3,000 of these that everyone wanted
View media item 2278296

production cost were no different because I.m sure its cheaper to weave a single color upper than multi which would offset the cost of colored boost.

Adidas is just being adidas which is why they will never be #1.  Jordan and Nike didn't become #1 by limiting everything.  They had to put product in peoples hands first
and limited everything once retros became a thing.  Adidas is limiting popular colors in hopes that it will drives sales on unpopular colors?

How about just not making $#!++y colorways Adidas?  That would also drive up sales and decrease waste too.
Catching up on this thread after Xmas and saw this.

That red gradient is way better than that boring all black. Love my pair

Last edited:
WELP. I took an L on everything per usual but these just came in today 
smokin.gif

I had to cop some fresh ones to keep on ice before they go extinct for retail 

Shoutout to Winnsports for having the best replicas on the market 
nerd.gif

Idk if anyone feels this way but the CNY fit tighter than other 3.0

I got a 9 in the CNY thats my true size and there's a noticeable difference in size compared to my clear grey 3.0 which are also a 9
damn i stucked with my tts since most people were saying the 3.0 knit was looser. anyone feel that way about the cny?

Lord have mercy, I figured CNY was a 3.0, and 3.0 fit looser than other Ultra Boost, so I grabbed half size down lol.

We'll see how it goes, but I'll likely be looking for trade from 7.5 ---> 8 (my TTS)
Idk if anyone feels this way but the CNY fit tighter than other 3.0

I got a 9 in the CNY thats my true size and there's a noticeable difference in size compared to my clear grey 3.0 which are also a 9
damn i stucked with my tts since most people were saying the 3.0 knit was looser. anyone feel that way about the cny?
Damn me too. I went half a size smaller. Hope it's not too bad.
for those that went .5 down from their true size in CNY im a 10 in pretty much everything even UB1.0 the CNY were my first 3.0 and i bought them blindly .5 down to a 9.5 they actually fit me perfect lol so yeah. i still wouldnt mind trying my true size (10) in a 3.0 but supposedly even the 3.0s fit differently has me worried lol. this is so annoying why cant i be consistent lol 

sorry if this all sounds confusing 

Last edited:
very disappointed with adidas right now. I ordered a pair of ultra boost 3.0 men from adidas and they sent me some shoes that has been worn.

for those that went .5 down from their true size in CNY im a 10 in pretty much everything even UB1.0 the CNY were my first 3.0 and i bought them blindly .5 down to a 9.5 they actually fit me perfect lol so yeah. i still wouldnt mind trying my true size (10) in a 3.0 but supposedly even the 3.0s fit differently has me worried lol. this is so annoying why cant i be consistent lol 

sorry if this all sounds confusing 
I went TTS in the CNY's and they fit perfect.  

also doesnt seem like many champs stores are getting these 3.0s -_- my finishline isnt getting the 3.0s ins tore this sunday either this sucks. really wanted to try them on ugh 

Back
Top Bottom