ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if anyone feels this way but the CNY fit tighter than other 3.0

I got a 9 in the CNY thats my true size and there's a noticeable difference in size compared to my clear grey 3.0 which are also a 9

damn i stucked with my tts since most people were saying the 3.0 knit was looser. anyone feel that way about the cny?

So champs pushing back the trace cargo ubs but finish line isn't? Is finish line the only shot on the 1st? Is there an ADC date yet

damn i stucked with my tts since most people were saying the 3.0 knit was looser. anyone feel that way about the cny?

TTS you should be fine I know the consensus was that 3.0 are .5 bigger than older models... in this case I find the CNY to fit more TTS than my clear greys which definitely feel roomier, I haven't taken measurements or anything

i have size 10.5 and 8 in my cart. Cant check out!
nerd.gif
they're gone b

Skipped all the pages but for those wondering it's RSVP Gallery in Chicago. In-store only, gonna look at the refund policy. I'll probably just settle for Trails at STA.

Idk if anyone feels this way but the CNY fit tighter than other 3.0

I got a 9 in the CNY thats my true size and there's a noticeable difference in size compared to my clear grey 3.0 which are also a 9
Lord have mercy, I figured CNY was a 3.0, and 3.0 fit looser than other Ultra Boost, so I grabbed half size down lol.

We'll see how it goes, but I'll likely be looking for trade from 7.5 ---> 8 (my TTS)

Got my kith UBS and Tricos today. Super happy.

Idk if I'm the only one but whenever I get new shoes I get super excited. Then just put them back in the box like nothing happened and just collects dust over time lol.

Back
Top Bottom