ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grin.gif
They were acting like they were saving some pairs though. When I called, they said they had a 10 and one 11.  Then, when I got there only 10.5s.  When I double checked, the employees looked at eachother like they were hiding something.  I decided to just take what I could get...lol. I'm extremely lucky.

Just got back from Adidas SM.  Took a chance on the rumor mill and it paid off.  They had 3 size 10.5s left, and I was able to get one of them.  I tried to get extra pairs to spread the love around here but no luck.  Thank you for letting us know about this!!!
SMH they all lied to us earlier this afternoon.
mean.gif
sick.gif

I have all the time in the world at work. If you guys really want me to start one, i can. I am currently admin of another socal sneaker group with close to 9000 members, so running a small secret group would be cake. But of course i'd have 2-3 other admins run it with me.

Our group would be secret and closed, meaning it can't be searched, and you can only come in by invitation by a member.

Which group you belong to?

hasnt this whole secret society group already been done and died anyways? I didnt even bother trying to get in on the last one, it just became people crying over it.
I remember when a secret group was formed when I joined this forum. I think mainly it was because of SL. 

laugh.gif

Got my TW 3.0's (US 11) in the mail today.

Wanted to confirm that they run a bit larger than the 2.0's. I wear an 11 in the 2.0's and those are a perfect fit with the insoles removed. 

The toe box on the 3.0's is enlarged and I would have been perfectly fine ordering a 10.5. My feet are considered wide and I left the insoles in, yet still had ample wiggle room in the toe box. My next pair of 3.0's will definitely be ordered TTS. 

Sizes I wear in other shoes in case y'all were wondering:

350v1: 10.5

UB 2.0: 11

AF1: 10.5

AM90: 11

Puma R698: 10.5

That's so shady...How did the release go down this afternoon?  I missed it all.
@Ninjaplz and I am just about to go ape [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] on adidas SM.

I was the one who suggested an LA meetup for a local L.A NBA game; it wasn't meant to be a "secret society group," i was just lookin for a bunch of like-minded individuals, lookin to have a good time.

Last edited:

That's so shady...How did the release go down this afternoon?  I missed it all.
They told some peeps here they were releasing them at 3PM today. Apparently they released them early throughout the day from 12pm on. Me and some other guys here got there a little after 2 and they said they had 25 pairs and that they were sold out. Told us we had just missed them. Should report them to corporate imo
mean.gif
 (like they'd do anything)

Last edited:
SMH they all lied to us earlier this afternoon.:smh: :x

I'll head back over there and ask the same dude who told me they were all gone tomorrow. Seen him before. I was very nice to hit and chatted him up for 5 minutes just about shoes. Played the nice guy and didn't ask more than once if they had them. Straight up lied.

Wanted to confirm that they run a bit larger than the 2.0's. I wear an 11 in the 2.0's and those are a perfect fit with the insoles removed. 

The toe box on the 3.0's is enlarged and I would have been perfectly fine ordering a 10.5. My feet are considered wide and I left the insoles in, yet still had ample wiggle room in the toe box. My next pair of 3.0's will definitely be ordered TTS. 

Thanks for the heads up on 3.0 sizing.

I'll head back over there and ask the same dude who told me they were all gone tomorrow. Seen him before. I was very nice to hit and chatted him up for 5 minutes just about shoes. Played the nice guy and didn't ask more than once if they had them. Straight up lied.
Please do this. Also get his name for me so I can run it by corporate
laugh.gif

Wow, left for work at 11am.

Just got home. 900 posts later, I see all 3.0's are practically gone. You guys are straight beasts (no diss).

Wild how this shoe took off.

Still remember walking into FNL with OG Purps and Solar Red's on deep discount.

LOL. "Remember me?"

Damn looks like SM was playing with people today.  So sorry to hear that.  They seemed legit compared to most stores these days.  I wonder what happened and why they decided to find at least 3 pairs 5 hours later.

do the 3.0s run

Do they run longer in length too or is it the same as 2.0?

Damn looks like SM was playing with people today.  So sorry to hear that.  They seemed legit compared to most stores these days.  I wonder what happened and why they decided to find at least 3 pairs 5 hours later.
Yeah the nerve.... I even bought a beanie from them. Gonna go return that **** tomorrow now 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom