ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have all the time in the world at work. If you guys really want me to start one, i can. I am currently admin of another socal sneaker group with close to 9000 members, so running a small secret group would be cake. But of course i'd have 2-3 other admins run it with me.

Our group would be secret and closed, meaning it can't be searched, and you can only come in by invitation by a member.
If you end up accepting outsiders (who don't suck and won't post links to Twitter), I'm in Austin, which does suck as far as shoes go (you may have seen this mentioned recently).

Anyone looking for pusha T's at a secret location PM me. Will Respond to non lurkers only :smokin

My dude at adidas SM!!! Missed on pushas online!!! Please hook a bro up with that intel!!![emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

If you end up accepting outsiders (who don't suck and won't post links to Twitter), I'm in Austin, which does suck as far as shoes go (you may have seen this mentioned recently).

they're talking about setting up a group for local in store drops and get togethers. why would you want to be a part of that. youd just be getting teased constantly with stuff you cant get/do :rofl:

Last edited:
they're talking about setting up a group for local in store drops and get togethers. why would you want to be a part of that. youd just be getting teased constantly with stuff you cant get/do
roll.gif
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

they're talking about setting up a group for local in store drops and get togethers. why would you want to be a part of that. youd just be getting teased constantly with stuff you cant get/do
roll.gif
lol what drisk said.

Anyways, i'm gonna head to bed. I'll get everything situated when i'm at work first thing tomorrow morning.

Nah but I caught the restock at the Soho store last Friday. Was trying to hook my friend up. 5th avenue store employee told me I was 15 minutes late. Apparently people were literally running to the store lol.
Yeah, broke *** resellers that got nothing better to do with their life. What time did the restock even happen? 

Going to head down when they open. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything. Edit: maybe getting there at noon is best since that seems to be when they get their shipments.
I'm pretty sure that they didn't even get the RCs...

hasnt this whole secret society group already been done and died anyways? I didnt even bother trying to get in on the last one, it just became people crying over it.

Last edited:
Just got back from Adidas SM.  Took a chance on the rumor mill and it paid off.  They had 3 size 10.5s left, and I was able to get one of them.  I tried to get extra pairs to spread the love around here but no luck.  Thank you for letting us know about this!!!

Just got back from Adidas SM.  Took a chance on the rumor mill and it paid off.  They had 3 size 10.5s left, and I was able to get one of them.  I tried to get extra pairs to spread the love around here but no luck.  Thank you for letting us know about this!!!
nerd.gif

Just go back in the store talk to a different employee get another one for me!!! LOLOL 

what time did you go?

hasnt this whole secret society group already been done and died anyways? I didnt even bother trying to get in on the last one, it just became people crying over it.

Hmm, don't know who's tried it in the past. I'm simplying volunteering since there seems to be a demand for one.

Though i must say, i run another secret group that has roughly 250 members across the US, and it does very well. We are all able to gift each other PayPal payments without worry because the trust is there.

Back
Top Bottom