ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't like the UC near as much, but I wanted a versitle all black shoe, so I ordered to see weather or not I like in person. If not, I'll return and stick to caged.

I like the colorway of the white/navy UC's but I just can't get down with how the UC's look. I was on the fence when I first saw pics of the Uncaged online, but I was severely disappointed when I saw them in person. They just look so flimsy and thin. I'm guessing they look better on feet than on the shelf but I still can't get down with them.
Try them on. Personally they feel a slight bit better than caged.

Only thing I don't like about them is the ankle collar but with pants it doesn't really matter. 

But I see a lot of folks roll up their jeans/joggers/pants to show the ankle collar which doesn't make much sense to me.

Seen a lot of back and forth on here lately so I wanted to say something positive about this thread:

A huge shoutout to 2 NT'ers on here. One sold me his RC's for basically retail. Although it wasn't my size, another NT'er was willing to size swap mine for his second pair. After being promised a pair of RC's and not getting them, they were willing to help me out so I thank them for that. Cool that this thread is helping oop shoes.

Best uncaged pairs IMO are the TB that just released and the original LTD triple black with the charcoal grey upper with black boost. The UC silhouette just looks better with black boost than white boost to me.

Last edited:
I like the colorway of the white/navy UC's but I just can't get down with how the UC's look. I was on the fence when I first saw pics of the Uncaged online, but I was severely disappointed when I saw them in person. They just look so flimsy and thin. I'm guessing they look better on feet than on the shelf but I still can't get down with them.

To me the UC is the exact replica of the flyknit frees. And between the two the FK > UC

Best uncaged pairs IMO are the TB that just released and the original LTD triple black with the charcoal grey upper with black boost. The UC silhouette just looks better with black boost than white boost to me.
Best uncaged for me. They actually feel a bit looser than my Men's pair which is technically not supposed to be. And the heel seam doesn't irritate my achilles as much as my Men's pair.

Last edited:
Seen a lot of back and forth on here lately so I wanted to say something positive about this thread:

A huge shoutout to 2 NT'ers on here. One sold me his RC's for basically retail. Although it wasn't my size, another NT'er was willing to size swap mine for his second pair. After being promised a pair of RC's and not getting them, they were willing to help me out so I thank them for that. Cool that this thread is helping oop shoes.

Lovin that!!!glad and relieved to see that there is still good juju in this thread! [emoji]127867[/emoji]

To me the UC is the exact replica of the flyknit frees. And between the two the FK > UC
I dunno about that Elf Toe/Iron Sheik of those FK frees. I've seen some on-feet of folks who bought too big of a size and that toe is pointed way up.

Last edited:
I dunno about that Elf Toe/Iron Sheik of those FK frees. I've seen some on-feet of folks who bought too big of a size and that toe is pointed way up.

Haha well you obviously have to get the size that fits you the best. I have 2 pairs of them and they don't point up nearly as much as they do when they're on feet. But everybody has their preferences. I wanted to like the UC so badly bc of the resemblance to the FK but they just didn't look good to me on feet.

RCs today... so fkin dope. i actually went with 8, my usual UB size on these cause it was the smallest they had at adidas soho. thought i'd have to try and trade down to 7.5 but, even though they are a bit bigger than most UBs, it wasn't enough to bother me and warrant the hassle of trying to find a trade. I also feel like my creams actually fit a bit bigger than these around the ankle (I know there was a pic comparing the two somewhere)

Good call because 7.5 is a tough one to track down

View media item 2121943

Best uncaged for me. They actually feel a bit looser than my Men's pair which is technically not supposed to be. And the heel seam doesn't irritate my achilles as much as my Men's pair.
I really like this colorway, I was able to pick them up for $90 a few weeks ago for my wife. The adidas outlet store at AZ Mills had 50% off the whole store.

I really like this colorway, I was able to pick them up for $90 a few weeks ago for my wife. The adidas outlet store at AZ Mills had 50% off the whole store.
Nice! I would love to pick up these again for $90. But 2017 is going to have a whole bunch of 3.0 CWs and hopefully more uncaged CWs so doubling up is not much of a priority.

Haha well you obviously have to get the size that fits you the best. I have 2 pairs of them and they don't point up nearly as much as they do when they're on feet. But everybody has their preferences. I wanted to like the UC so badly bc of the resemblance to the FK but they just didn't look good to me on feet.
All good, You saving yourself more caged money not messing with Uncaged. I'm down with both so tax return next year is gone.

Back
Top Bottom