ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bc to me it's a come up. There's this culture that resellers are the devil but they're out there getting money that's available for anybody to go out there and get. If you don't do it somebody will. I'm usually not able to get my hands on pairs let alone get my hands on pairs that are highly coveted on the second hand market. So to me it's like damn finally I get a crumb off the cake. There are so many pairs I want but can't justify paying the huge markup which is why I pass on them. If I was better at reselling and had more time for it, then I could actually use that to buy from other people.

you brag because its a come up? I don't get it. If you really held that position in your personal life, bragging about making a few bucks off shoes doesn't make sense to me.

I have no problem with resellers, to be honest. I don't have time to cop shoes because of my profession, so i use resellers when i have to. But bragging about it here is a little lame. It makes it sound like your life revolves around making a few bucks off others. I hate nothing more than resellers who brag about it. Just do what you gotta do and keep it moving. Theres plenty of open resellers here.

I think thats what most have a problem with. The guy you are going back and forward seems to have a problem with you gloating about your success in making some money off flipping. And he's right. With a position you hold, making $100-$200 off a shoe shouldn't be that exciting.

you brag because its a come up? I don't get it. If you really held that position in your personal life, bragging about making a few bucks off shoes doesn't make sense to me.

I have no problem with resellers, to be honest. I don't have time to cop shoes because of my profession, so i use resellers when i have to. But bragging about it here is a little lame. It makes it sound like your life revolves around making a few bucks off others. I hate nothing more than resellers who brag about it. Just do what you gotta do and keep it moving. Theres plenty of open resellers here.

I think thats what most have a problem with. The guy you are going back and forward seems to have a problem with you gloating about your success in making some money off flipping. And he's right. With a position you hold, making $100-$200 off a shoe shouldn't be that exciting.

Then have a problem with it. I don't care haha. Not everybody can agree with everything you do. You're not hurting my feelings.

Exactly.

I totally get the culture. And thank you @StCardinals05 for the calm response. It's well known that many people here get multiple pears, both to stash and to resell. What most people don't do is brag about their come up with profit numbers, asking others how much they would make or how much the shoe would resell for, brag about how you would rather sell promised pears to others for a bigger profit than giving them to loved ones. Its sad man, especially coming from someone who sounds well off.

Decided to go with the 9 (w/o insoles) in RCs instead of the 9.5.

To be honest the 9.5 felt pretty much perfect but I like the way the 9 looks on foot so much better. Wearing the 9s without insoles feels just like wearing my 9.5 Kolors without insoles.

If comfort is the only concern, I'd say go TTS, they just looked too long to me on foot.

Exactly.

I totally get the culture. And thank you @StCardinals05
for the calm response. It's well known that many people here get multiple pears, both to stash and to resell. What most people don't do is brag about their come up with profit numbers, asking others how much they would make or how much the shoe would resell for, brag about how you would rather sell promised pears to others for a bigger profit than giving them to loved ones. Its sad man, especially coming from someone who sounds well off.

Well hey, like I said you can hate me and disagree with me all you want to. It doesn't bother me bc I don't know you and never will. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but if that's how it is on here then I won't continue doing it. As everybody has made me aware as if I didn't know, I only joined a month ago after being a very long time lurker. I'm not here to try and offend anybody but also not worried about if people don't agree with what I do or how I handle my business.

Well hey, like I said you can hate me and disagree with me all you want to. It doesn't bother me bc I don't know you and never will. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but if that's how it is on here then I won't continue doing it. As everybody has made me aware as if I didn't know, I only joined a month ago after being a very long time lurker. I'm not here to try and offend anybody but also not worried about if people don't agree with what I do or how I handle my business.
All good. You do you.

The only reason why I'm here is to get pears, and to help others get their own. Posting links, sharing information, and then posting pictures of the bounty. Whatever you do on the side, do it, no one is stopping you. I'm sure there is a resellers thread somewhere if you want to talk about profit and values.

Then have a problem with it. I don't care haha. Not everybody can agree with everything you do. You're not hurting my feelings.

your feelings are hurt though when you start throwing jabs at him for living with his Mom and Dad. He hit a nerve and now you're trying to insult him someway.

Do what you gotta do though. You don't care, like you said.

what 3.0's have been confirmed for 12/6? Or is that still pending? Could have sworn i saw someone lighten up the pic that Adidas posted showing what was coming

WTF has this thread become-in a matter of a weeks time, this thread had become a [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]show. We got a bunch of Skankhunt42s in the house. A couple of weeks ago, I predicted RCs and TBs would have the "concord" effect here--but i never expected this thread to change so drastically, so fast:frown: this thread took an old OG outta lurking status so i hope we can take this thread back to being an enjoyable one. [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
If nmd pk's run a little big for me at a size 8, will a 7.5 yeezy 350 boost black/green fit me fine? First time I bought yeezys...

If nmd pk's run a little big for me at a size 8, will a 7.5 yeezy 350 boost black/green fit me fine? First time I bought yeezys...

No. you would want to size up.

FWIW, I'm a TTS 11. My PK NMDs are a little roomy at 10.5 and my 350 V2s are a little snug at 11.

What was the consensus with sizing on TB? TTS? Have a chance to go .5 up which i had no problem doing with the 1.0 but unsure.
I went half a size up on my TB but don't have them in yet. Will report back here how they fit when they come in.

The RC / TB hype is reminiscent of the Cream days. These folks will be outta here once pairs are moved or people get over the pairs. This thread will move on since not every CW is hype like Yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom