ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Staying away from FB...  Just gonna be kinda salty with all the W post 
laugh.gif

"somehow"

nerd.gif
No jig man, here's what I did, I have no idea if any of this matters at all. Also, only other time I've hit on confirmed was the Beluga V2s, and I've tried on pretty much every other confirmed release ever.

Signed up as soon as rsvp was open, like within 5 minutes of the app updating.

Shut down all my apps on my phone leading up to the drop, even confirmed.

Put phone on airplane mode w/ wifi turned on

Wait until 1 minute before drop to open confirmed

Start tapping around the 30 second mark on the countdown

Keep tapping until you get the W or L

Close the confirmed app in between drops and reopen with less than a minute on countdown

That's it, I didn't do any kind of spoofing or auto-tap jigs.

For what it's worth, when I hit on Belugas, I didn't have airplane mode turned on and I didn't shut down all apps before the drop nor did I close confirmed leading up to the drop.

I refuse to believe Bay Area Confirmed actually works. I'm about to go out and buy a cricket wireless sim card to go test my theory that its AT&T network thats ******* me.

Last edited:
Like I said, a good 70% of these RCs are gonna end up on resale and eventually undercutting will happen cause Space Jams are coming the week after and they're hella expensive

Bummer.  No US shipping.
I wrote EUROPE ONLY tho ... 

Like I said, a good 70% of these RCs are gonna end up on resale and eventually undercutting will happen cause Space Jams are coming the week after and they're hella expensive
I guess a lot of sneakerheads will be after the Space Jams, but aren't they spme sort of different market right now? J's and Boost lovers(lol) ? 

I wrote EUROPE ONLY tho ... 

I guess a lot of sneakerheads will be after the Space Jams, but aren't they spme sort of different market right now? J's and Boost lovers(lol) ? 
Resale market is resale market.

Pretty happy with the confirmed app for the first time. Must be like 1/10 on it by now.

Won the Red/Blacks in sz 12 at Adidas SF. L on Copper and Green. Went TTS since Belugas were tight in the toe box in 11.5 previously.

Hoping I can hit again on Champs or FTL reservation apps or other online raffles. Just checked in at FTL and Champs for the 6 min head start. Suprised that Champs Valley Fair got these. They don't usually get ****. FTL Valley Fair does instead.

Also my observations indicate the Red is most sought after? Green the least?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom