ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
belugas are by far the worst looking yeezy to release so far imo. and i dont like the 750s at all either. that orange is just so bright in person.

Last edited:
belugas are by far the worst looking yeezy to release so far imo. and i dont like the 750s at all either. that orange is just so bright in person.
I really want to see it in person...  Should have went to Urban Necessities while I was in Vegas last week...  I personally dont mind "bright" shoes.  I just need to score 1 350s for retail and I am really out of the game... In all honesty, non of the UBs really doing it for me right now...  I dont know why...  

Why can't adidas just take my money. All I want are a pair of futurecraft mfg's and the parley UBs...
A few thousand people , think exactly the same thing 
roll.gif

My boy went to go enter the raffle for the yeezys now at my local boutique and they had the reigning champ UB on sale for $180 and was able to get me a pair too by face timing me because I know the owner and I'm buying to rock. I'm so hyped.
In the US?

My boy went to go enter the raffle for the yeezys now at my local boutique and they had the reigning champ UB on sale for $180 and was able to get me a pair too by face timing me because I know the owner and I'm buying to rock. I'm so hyped.

What?!?!?

Thats ridiculously lucky. Congrats.

Hook us up, you the plug now for those

I'm guessing it's a size 9 or 10.5? I think I see your pair on facebook
nerd.gif

Congrats!

Last edited:
Maaann congrats . 

Will wait for your on feet 

Could've gotten 2 Xmas gifts outta the way with those peaches
frown.gif
me too boy me too  ...

Didnt try confirmed cause I know I wont be able to pick up if I hit...  That would be too depressing...  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom