ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah, got the 8 for my girl
glasses.gif
thanks for the link, been wanting to get her those (it was those or the pink).
LOL  btw, I didnt post the link...  
happy.gif

Situations like this when they cancel your order, does your money immediately go back in or is it gonna take a couple days?

Situations like this when they cancel your order, does your money immediately go back in or is it gonna take a couple days?
I know for cancellations at Adidas it takes at least a few business days to drop off. So seeing as it's a smaller shop it will probably take a least a few to be returned. But fingers crossed that's not the case!

mine got cancelled.  said something about the order "failing" even though i rec'd email confirm.  ADC is terrible at customer service.  nothing offered to ease the pain, just "oh hey, it's been cancelled."

We don't have winter. Lol. So I won a chance to purchase a pair of white caged 3m locally. I think we only have 6 pairs per size. Not really interested but just joined to see if I get lucky. Luckily I did. Gonna sell it for retail to someone who likes it

mine got cancelled.  said something about the order "failing" even though i rec'd email confirm.  ADC is terrible at customer service.  nothing offered to ease the pain, just "oh hey, it's been cancelled."

Nike is the same way usually you have to ask

I really wish adidas would do a good winterized full boost shoe/boot that also uses PK, like the way Nike did it with the multilayered FK Chukka Sneakeboots last season. And encapsulate the boost like they do w/ yeezys and some of the new adidas bball shoes.

So far I've only see that one hiking style boot w/ the small portions of boost in the sole and those climaheat boosts which were pretty uncomfortable due to the upper. I can't get down w/ uppers that crease anymore.

yepp thats adidas, sometimes they will even insist it's your fault

man... those 3.0s will be a problem. The basic colors release in January...

Wonder if I got money by then LMAO

I need the silver/grey, oreo and tan/olive

My list is firm and will be copped no matter what.

:pimp:

Remember when these were rumored to only be in NYC about a month ago and only 200 pairs were available? Well we're getting a GR release sometime in the Spring it looks like. VIA SC

Yeah the orange midsole is garish.

Basically, at this point, unless adidas comes out and explicitly says something is limited to one city only or 200 pairs, we can expect it to get a wider release down the line.

Do you know if you can return the UB 3m at adidas outlet stores?
The last time I tried to return an item I purchased online to an adidas store, I was told they couldn't do it. I explained that the policy clearly states on their website that I can return product to their store that was purchased online within 30 days. The girl didn't seem to care and told me again that they do not accept returns regardless of what I read on their website, but would do an exchange. So make sure you call and ask first, because there are stores that just make up stuff and do whatever they want.

Back
Top Bottom