ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So did everyone cancel their WB pre orders?  
ohwell.gif
still have mine. once again, the products seem to be legit, the customer service is not. theres just been mass panic because nobody has any clue whats going on. That jordan thread is a mess, amd every other post I just feel like is a troll now.
Cancelled mine. Figured it's not worth the potential headache. My core blacks are yellowing to the point I might just make my own triple blacks.

still have mine. once again, the products seem to be legit, the customer service is not. theres just been mass panic because nobody has any clue whats going on. That jordan thread is a mess, amd every other post I just feel like is a troll now.
Hmmmm...  Im thinking of cancelling nmd and crossing my fingers with TB...

Could be Nike QC but wasnt there a sbb with some jacked up swoosh or something?  

Hmmmm...  Im thinking of cancelling nmd and crossing my fingers with TB...

Could be Nike QC but wasnt there a sbb with some jacked up swoosh or something?  
I believe there's been a few people who've requested to cancel one order and ended up having ALL their orders cancelled
laugh.gif

Im losing my LC touch when it comes to UBs...  People are saying these are fakes...

Last edited:
It looks like the pure boost midsole a little. Not the shape but the actual boost. The upper looks super nice. I would say it comes from an adidas factory but it's like a b grade or something.

This. There is zero compelling evidence that they are scamming or selling fakes at all. Everyone has received legit shoes, with the only true issue being one pair of Chicagos which was tried on or worn. They for sure have sh*tty customer service, which is one thing. Oneness has absolutely abysmal customer service and daily they post customer e-mails of cancellations...probably the least professional thing you can do. Plus they charge resale when they've got an Adidas account. But do people still buy? Yes. Are they still legit? Yes. That thread is just cancer. It's trolls immediately jumping to conclusions and then people saying "you're morally wrong if you do business with KDAK because I had a bad experience." Until I experience anything poor, I'm not canceling anything. 

It looks like the pure boost midsole a little. Not the shape but the actual boost. The upper looks super nice. I would say it comes from an adidas factory but it's like a b grade or something.
It's not. This is what the replica makers call "real boost." It's not real looking, but it feels decently real. The actual "retail" boost they call "BASF Boost" as in the company that provides boost to Adidas. There are actually fake pairs with BASF boost that do look legit, and I have no idea how to go about LC those. These ones are for sure fake though, with the "real boost."

I don't know about those white 1.0's, the boost looks a little weird in the picture but the nipples are the main thing that looks different.... hmmmm

Woah it's throwing me off
Yeah, it sure did throw me off...  If it wasnt for the mention of the thicker midsole and flat boost, I would have thought that it might be legit...  That upper knit looks legit to me...  Damn... 

Last edited:
Yeah, it sure did throw me off...  If it wasnt for the mention of the thicker midsole and flat boost, I would have thought that it might be legit...  That upper knit looks legit to me...  Damn... 
Where did you get these? Theyre so goddamn close to the real ones except for the boost midsole.

On the other hand, i guess everyone can guaranteed that WS is legit, right?

Im losing my LC touch when it comes to UBs...  People are saying these are fakes...
Fu fu.

Picture #1, area where the cage/boost/pk meet. On a normal shoe, the PK knit line is parallel with the cage. On your shoe, it curves towards the toe.

Picture #1/3, following the boost parallel to the cage front to back of shoe, the number of nipples should increase from 2 to 4. Your's only increase to three and they are not evenly spaced

Last edited:
Just received both tw 3M and uncaged 3M ... I decided to keep uncaged and return tw 3m.. honestly I would rather wear my 1.0 and 2.0 tw ... imo

that white is definitely fake. numerous things dont match up, wont bother explaining. they aren't even good fakes honestly.

that white is definitely fake. numerous things dont match up, wont bother explaining. they aren't even good fakes honestly.
Not gonna lie, the upper copy is one of the better fakes I've seen, but the boost nipples which is the first thing people look at is garbage. 

Where did you get these? Theyre so goddamn close to the real ones except for the boost midsole.

On the other hand, i guess everyone can guaranteed that WS is legit, right?
Just saw it on FB...  
laugh.gif

LOL  WS is Legit...  WB still to be determined... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom