ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just sold my used Creams for $350

Now time to hunt down some 3M 1.0s 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
guys any info for 3m black europe release or another restock? cant find size 9.5 black 3m 2.0 for decent price smh 

Finally got my pair of TBs in hand over the weekend, shouts out to @GSDOUBLEU  on the advice to keep trying to add my size to cart even tho i kept getting the error message haha [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Im looking to get me a first pair of adidas ultra boost for my work as long as the color is black and white, is there any sales anywhere?

I'm going to let my triple red uncaged go for retail in Toronto. $260 Canadian takes it. Think anyone will bite? They're VNDS.
considering you can find them NEW for about the same price, no i don't think someone will be biting your hand off for a worn pair at the same price

Since when did this become the for sale/trade thread? Last 5 or 6 post are all trying to sell or trade.

people dont know how to read anymore
[h1]ADIDAS BOOST Thread - FAQs/Rumors/Sizing on page 1 *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*[/h1]

Last edited:
absolutely not. but offering to sell your shoes here is not allowed.

asking where you can find them is just fine. What are you looking for man?

Got it, that's why I added it in my sig as recommended. I'm looking for Mystery Grey's and Olives in 11.5, just about like everyone else, lol.

Got it, that's why I added it in my sig as recommended. I'm looking for Mystery Grey's and Olives in 11.5, just about like everyone else, lol.
yea any 1.0s that aren't core blacks or triple whites dont ever really restock, so you need to keep an eye out on ebay. sometimes people get lucky on facebook groups. just be careful and dont ever send a gift payment

Back
Top Bottom