ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man seriously why too much salt?
It's not so much salt as it is reality.

Like how everyone copped "manual" 350 v2s after we pretty much confirmed how adidas handled that release lol and how the likely hood of all these "manual" people in a row was slim to none.

Copped 2 white caged in my size this morning at local mall. And was able to grab my boy a white caged size 11 on ADC. Successful day. 

Instead of eays like everyone else I'll say lucky.

I did manual because I'm on my jobs computer. I was like, let me entertain this, clicked a few houses then got to confirmation page.
Yeah, I was on my work computer and had just seen someone post something like "If they don't drop by noon y'all can keep 'em" ad was nodding in agreement, then I saw a KicksDeals notification come through and hit refresh again and it was alread game over for me. Sz 12+ only, but nothing would add to cart and I had to keep clicking river, storefronts and street signs for nothing.

I think this is all Google & Captcha's way to get their lolz outta suckers like me who keep clicking on their dome pictures knowing full well it isn't going to actually get me anywhere. 

Or in other words, completely different?
Or very similar with a little twist to it 
tongue.gif

Some random black sizes keep popping up for those that are still trying.

Last edited:
Man seriously why too much salt?
Because this has happened on every ADI release since the Multi Prism ZX Fluxes first dropped. The only thing they've fixed since then is that you don't have to be awake at 3am ET in order to try to cop UBs, NMDs or Yeezys (basically anything Boost-y).

Their system sucks, just like Nike's system used to suck pre-Draw. I just get sick of wasting my time on trying to get these damn things.

Because this has happened on every ADI release since the Multi Prism ZX Fluxes first dropped. The only thing they've fixed since then is that you don't have to be awake at 3am ET in order to try to cop UBs, NMDs or Yeezys (basically anything Boost-y).

Their system sucks, just like Nike's system used to suck pre-Draw. I just get sick of wasting my time on trying to get these damn things.

Chill, homie. What size and style do you need?

I haven't been able to score one hyped shoe on SNKRS and I've been able to score LTD boost, NMD's and Yeezy's manual.  So I beg to differ.

Back
Top Bottom